New Villian

Samuel Longfellow was sitting in his hide out, now only identifying himself as Wolf's Bane. He was listening to the radio when it went to static. "Attention to the citizens of Ironvale, you are now under the control of the Ziporah, the new ruler of this city." a woman said. "Well then, look like I have to stop that crazy woman." he said, walking out of his warehouse and took every shadow towards city hall. He got towards the edge of the opening to city hall. He sniffed the area and pinpointed a strange scent. "Found you." he said, smiling.

Samuel was only a few meters away when feet away when she turned around and raised a hand. Samuel was grabbed by nothing and couldn't move. "Well, Everyone, may I have your attention, I am going to kill the wolf man." she said and slowly made a fist. Samuel was slowly being crushed, when The girl was picked up, dropping Samuel, and was slammed into the ground. "Not so fast." a voice said. Lizzy floated down with Ivan holding onto her.

"What! More of you!" she said and looked at Lizzy. "A telekinesis user?" She said and used her powers to grab Lizzy. Lizzy blocked it but was struggling. "Anytime Electric charge." Ivan said. A long line of electricity hit the woman and the woman passed out. Caroline  appeared from one small area where the lightning had hit. "Thank you Ivan, make a stone cell around her, dont let her escape." Caroline said. Ivan drew a circle on the ground and then put his hands on it. the cell formed.

She had pale skin with black hair, a pointed chin a leather jacket that was long. She had black jeans, a punisher shirt, and finally, a set of black sneakers. "Lizzy, are you ok?" Ivan asked. Samuel was coughing struggling to get up when Caroline walked up to him. "Well captain, long time no see, if I'm correct we last saw you in Paris." she said. Samuel coughed up blood and Caroline picked him up. 

-meanwhile-

"Dawn, I think we need to get out of town." Tobias said. "Why? Ironvale is a perfectly fine city?" Dawn asked. "I just think its a bit dangerous to be here." Tobias said. Dawn turned the TV on. "Lets me think about it." Dawn said. "Breaking news, 3 unknown superpowered heroes saved the Wolf man from a villain, the only things confirmed about them are 3 things. 1 has the power of electricity, 1 can change matter and 1 can fly and throw people around." a reporter said. "We don't know who they are, but they are dangerous, we are offering a thousand dollar reward for anyone who can tell us who they are." the police chief said