Chapter 4:

We arrive back at the castle where my sister was getting ready for a lunch date.
"Hey Elizabeth. Have you seen Dominick?" I said to her.
"Last time I saw him was yesterday night. Sorry."
"Where are you going?" I asked her
"On a picnic lunch date with Charles, but mom isn't happy with me."
"Why?"
"I stole this dress from her closet. Is there anywhere I can hide?"
"Let's get into the pantry. I'll hide with you." I said
"Hurry before mom finds us!"

We squeeze into the pantry just fitting behind the shelves. I hear mom opening the door so I make sure we are extra quiet. I am hoping that she doesn't find me. I take deep breaths but then I hit a pot and it falls on the floor.

"Elizabeth! There you are!!" Mom says.
"Chris! You helped her steal this!"
"You too are both grounded!"
"But mom what about Domin-"
"Don't say another word. You two to your rooms, now."
"Fred, I want guards outside their rooms. They are not allowed to leave until The Summer Festival starts!"
"Yes your majesty."
"Come on you troublemakers!" Fred says to us.

I feel my back slouching. I hope Dominick is okay. This is so unfair! Why do I have to be grounded too! It's. bad enough he was taken!

I enter my room and fall onto my bed. I look out my window from the second story. I see a fairy. I walk out onto the balcony to get a closer look. I step out and reach out my hand. The fairy sparkles and shines. She lands in my hand. She then flies out and as soon as I know it. I'm off the ground.