Chapter 7:

I need to let my sorrows escape and leave me, but I can't. I can't forget him. I have to try and figure out a way to get back to the castle. The sun has just barely set. The forest is beginning to become very dark and eerie. Noises are coming from all around me. There was another noise. Wait. I know that noise. That is the sound of an whisp. Whisps are mythical creatures that come from the underworld. I don't know why they are coming for me, but all I know is that they are not good news. They are super, super, bad. They can hear your every thought and manipulate your mind until all you want to do is give up on life. I can't give up. I have to run. How will I escape if they hear my every thought? A whisp is flying down toward me. I am feeling dizzy, some may say I am perplexed. All I know is that, that was the last thing I remember, before the world went dark. 

 I wake up in the early morning. The smell of the clean air is all around. The whisps are gone. But why did they come? What did they want? To kill? To hunt? To torment? Ugh. I am so stupid. Witches can change from whisps to people. It was probably the witch who killed Dominick. Why did she knock me out? Was I going to defeat her? All of a sudden, my legs start failing on me. I look down and there was something that was NOT there before. A bite. Whisps bites will take you to the palace of death. In the middle of the underworld. Before I know it. I am dead. Never to be seen by another living soul ever again, unless someone trades their life for mine. I won't let anyone swap their life for mine though. This is my quest. Not my mom. Not my dad. Not any of my sisters. This is mine. This is my destiny. Destiny can not be broken.