4. Her Friends

"You fucking asshole! Why do I have to hunt you down to get you to talk to me?" I exclaim angrily as I march myself across the vacant diner until I'm standing at the table my two best friends occupied while enjoying their lunch break

"You even sat away from the window so I wouldn't see you?" I ask upset that my best friend would go through such lengths to avoid me after literally throwing me at my crush. If Taehyung had rejected me that night I would've been heartbroken. I just don't know why, after everything we've been through, would he do that to me. Hoseok himself rejected me once before so he knows how I feel.

"Is that why we moved booths? You said there was a draft." My raven haired friend Seokjin asks confused from his seat beside Hoseok. "I should've known, Manager Seohyun is way too cheap to turn the air on. Hell I'm sweating as we speak, why do I not question these things?" He continues rambling while Hoseok and I stare at each other, while my eyes held hurt in their depths Hoseoks read indifference but the way they wavered for a moment relayed his guilt.

Hoseok is the first to break contact. He rolls his eyes at Seokjin, putting his half eaten sandwich down, even taking the time to chew and swallow before bothering to answer. "I was waiting until you got over it. Now that a considerable amount of time has passed I'm expecting a Thank you oppa." He looks pleased as he says this.

"Oh how could I forget." I say sarcastically as I take a seat across from the both of them.

"What did you do this time, you idiot?" Seokjin glared at the clearly unamused boy beside him.

Hoseok looks down at his half eaten sandwich seemingly refusing to answer Jin's question. This causes Jin to frown at his odd behavior and look to me expectantly.

"He was interfering in my nonexistent love life." I say, too focused on Hoseok's behavior to elaborate any further.

"The only love you get is from your right hand, why the hell are you trying to advise her love life when she's clearly going to die alone!" One thing to know about Kim Seokjin is that the closer you are to him and the more he cares about you, the more he bullies you.

"Jokes on you I'm ambidextrous bitch!" Hoseok retorts smugly.

"...Is it really?" Jin looks dumbfounded at the boy who'd only managed to embarrass himself.

"Anyways... what did he really do?" Jin questions, knowing I wouldn't really be mad over something like that. Hoseok and I are usually thick as thieves and as bonded as soulmates could ever be.

"Remember Joons party you couldn't make it to?" I ask Jin to which he nods.

"Hoseok pretended to be sick and when I tried to take him to the restroom he pushed me into Taehyung!"

Seokjin giggles a bit but once he takes a look at my face he tries to stop, failing miserably.

"I get the utter betrayal you're experiencing Mia but if you had to sit through your creepy Taehyung rants I swear you'd do the same. I would." Jin says, failing miserably at comforting me.