💙 Shelter chapter one 💙

Running out of breath Tears In Your Eyes not knowing where to go you're lost " where the hell am I  was planning to go to Canada why did I take a shortcut!!!" You say while slapping your forehead " stupid stupid stupid" you Mumble under your breath. You're hungry cold dirty and tired. You find a pool that's closed "maybe I could take a shower in there" you climbed over the wired fence without anyone seeing you breaking the lock with a fork you found on the floor and bursting into the bathroom. " God damn it it's Pitch Black in here" luckily you came prepared with a glow stick you take some hand soap that was near the sink in the bathroom and put some on your head and take a shower. You scrub your hair really well so it doesn't get dirty that easily. Once you dry off you jump over the wired fence again throwing your bag then throwing yourself. You reach in your bag again getting a sweater your grandma made for you, you wipe a tear off your eye " you're the one I miss the most Grandma I love you" you sniffle and then start to run into the forest. You get lost in the forest again not knowing where to go you throw yourself on a tree and cry " I should have stayed home in my warm bed but then again if I stayed I would still stay depressed no one would be there to cuddle with me and say how much they love me" you get up and start to run you know you can't stay there forever you're going to get attacked by wolves or maybe even shot thinking your deer. While you're walking you find caution tape but push it away it's in your way you find a workshop in the middle of the Woods " how convenient". You let yourself in the door creaking as loud as possible you get scared but realize you'll be alright the walls yellow and covered in ink and the floors really loud you're worried you're going to get caught you find a private room with the desk you sit in the chair that belongs to the desk and look at the papers on the desk " wow these are some nice drawings"

"Thanks, I made it myself"

A voice Whispers

You turn around not seeing anything you shrug get off and think maybe it's just the voices in your head you've gone crazy you think " all the strong ink smell must have gotten me light-headed"

"No sweetie your fine, it's my fault"

Suddenly your chair spins around you see a creepy but very cute character standing there " don't worry you're not crazy it's just me and my very strong smell" you become very light-headed and before you pass out you punch him right in the face and fall off the chair.

Thank you for reading I will post the next part tomorrow March 23rd 2017
😁