::S I X::

Your POV

GRAY!! It had been 10 years of not being able to see him "Why did you leave!? Do you know how worried we were? What made you think you could leave on a S-Class job?" He hugged me tighter and I stutter to respond but finally said "I thought I could do it, I wish I could've done it, I was trying to make you guys proud of me but the island where I went it was dangerous, i failed!" "You always make us proud but you need to understand you could've died, I lov.. I love you, we all love you" he finally let go and everyone else hugged me and welcomed me back. I was confused by Gray's actions but I shrugged it off. Months passed and we were happy, of course we had fights or problems but with your family you can accomplish anything. But then...

(Phantom lord attacks)(sorry I skipped)

I was returning from a job when I saw some iron on a destroyed Fairy Tail, "Who the hell did this!!?" I was furious, who ever did this was going to pay with their life!! "Natsu what the hell happened?" Natsu looked furious, "PHANTOM LORD!!" Mira looked startled and lead us to the Fairy tail's basement where we found our drunk master. "Master! Why aren't we doing anything? Phantom lord just destroyed our guild Hal--!" I pulled his ear and said  "That's enough Natsu! Don't you see he is just as affected as we are but attacking them won't solve anything! It would just cause a huge war! Now shut up and let him talk." He pouted and went winning to Lucy. Tch.. what does she have that I don't? More curves? I pouted and let Gramps explain.

After that we left and I was talking with Gray "So Gray... do you think Lucy and Natsu are going out?" "Huh? Why do you care? But no I don't think so. Do you have a crush on the pyro? Hehee" he was teasing but I was going to keep my cool, "Of course not Stupid! As if! Tch.." talking about keeping it cool.. "Okay (Y/N)! Whatever you say" he puts his arm around me and start teasing me. "Where are your clothes Gray!" Lucy exclaimed. Natsu seem to still be mad, I went with Natsu to get some stuff since we were gonna spend it at Lucy's to protect her or whatever because we cannot be by ourselves, Phantom Lord might attack anyone if we're by ourselves. No time to waste we better go, don't want anyone get attacked.

When I got to Lucy's house I found Gray, Natsu, Happy and even Erza, "What are you doing here Erza?" I asked "Huh? You don't want me here? But I should be asking why are you here? I thought it was only gonna be Natsu and Gray, I just tagged along because I didn't want to leave Lucy alone with these two--" "Huh? What do you mean by these two?" Gray and Natsu said "Master told me to be with them? Do I leave?" I was about to leave but a hand grabbed mine, "Don't leave it's far too Dangerous! Just stay with us" Natsu looked concerned, I sat down and looked away "Okay I'm gonna stay not because you're asking me to..." "Alright!"

*Lucy's pov *
For some reason Gray, Natsu and (Y/N) were taking a bath together, ig they have a strong friendship... "Hey Erza.." "Mhmm" "What is the relationship you guys have? I'm talking about (Y/N), it seems she doesn't like me much... and it appears you guys are famil--" "Don't take me the wrong way Lucy but (Y/N) has always been always family to all of us, specially Natsu he was the one that encouraged her to join fairy tail they have been together through thick and thin, Gray has been best friends with her since she got here, but one day she disappeared. She took an S-class wizard job, she was gone for ten whole years and Natsu didn't give up on looking for her, if I do recall the day Natsu found her was the day you joined the guild, what I'm saying is that they have a strong bondage and she probably doesn't want anyone ruining that, she's pretty isolated and she probably doesn't mean any harm, maybe try and talking to her" I kinda understand but I've been trying to talk to her but she keeps pushing me away...

After they got out of the shower I noticed Gray was kinda red, probably from the steam..."Hey (Y/N)" I tried talking to her but she kept replying with 'oh' , 'really' but it was better than she ignoring me. It was time to sleep I was on my bed with Erza and Happy, "I call the couch!" Natsu said, "Fine with me, ig I'll sleep with Gray on the floor.." (Y/N) replied to him with a smirk and Gray looked embarrassed. "Tch as if I'm gonna let you sleep with the stripper, sleep on couch!" Seems like she got her way as always, while they were setting up I heard Gray mumble "Cock blocker..."
Does Gray like (Y/N)?

While that was happening... Levy and her squad were walking and a certain someone attacked them...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'm sooooooooo so so so so so sorry I haven't updated but I haven't been on my best days, I have finals and I am very sick right now as a apology I will write two chapter today and tomorrow... again I'm sorry I actually want to know how its been for my lovable readers!! and huge favor if you could... promote my book!!! I promise it will get better, it might not be good but please!! I will try harder. I am open to suggestions or any criticism please it will be great and your comments keep me going thanks you ~ Sayonara Reader!!

~Kim-chan!!