::T H R E E::

"Hey flame- brain, who's this?"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The half naked guy asked, I didn't seem to care, I am only seven, "Huh? What did you say popsicle!?" Natsu seem to get mad and shot an insult at the guy. "You heard me squinty eyes!!"the raven hair kid shot back, "Oh, it's on!" They soon started to fight and then it turned into a guild fight, I saw a blunette girl, brown haired and a white haired girl not fighting, "Hmm..? You guys aren't joining in?" The blue haired girl responded "Obviously not, my name's Levy, I do solid script magic, the brown haired girl is Cana, she's a card mage (is that what it's called?), and Lisanna uses takeover magic, nice to meet you...uh what's your name?" "I am (Y/N) Dranell, nice to meet you, I am a water dragon slayer!" "Nice to meet you too!" We talked for a bit until master turned big again and crushed Natsu and Gray, "Listen up brats, we have a new member joining our family, treat her with respect and be nice to (Y/N)!" Everyone turned to me and said, "Welcome to fairy tail!!" Then the raven haired kid came to me and said "Hey! I am gray, I am an ice make wizard, welcome to fairy tail!" He put out his hand to shake and I shook it but then I hugged him. "Wha--" he took it by surprise then he hugged back. Me and gray had many things in common. We soon turned best friends. "(Y/N)-chan, do you have anywhere to sta--" Natsu was cut off by a red haired hurled and another white haired girl punching his face, they appeared to be older than us, i sweat drop and looked at the two taller females. "Hey I'm Erza and this right here is Mirajane or Mira for short" I held out my hand and she shook it with a tight grip.

The next day:
I took my first job with Natsu/ Gray, the job was to find some fish for a guy and he was paying 30,000¥ jewels, it took us some time but we finally caught them, we got paid 10,000 for each, I had my family and I felt like this was gonna be fun.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
That's the 3rd chapter leave comments and how was the day? Sorry if it's short I'm was at school

Q: Who is your favorite Fairy Tail Character