Meet the Girl Chapter 1

"liar" she yelled while throwing a spoonful of ice-cream and the spoon across the room at the TV landing among a dozen mascara stained tissues. Its not fair that Allie and Noah get to be together when her and Johnathon don't.

Three hours ago he broke up with her. he said "she was too young" and "he couldnt do long distance for past reasons." she asked him if this is really what he wanted to do because he might not get a second chance. He said yes.

Did Kansas miss him? yeah. Did she want him back? yeah. Did she love him? yeah. Was she ever going to get him back? Probably not. Was she going to try? oh hell yes!

She ran up the stairs to get her phone off the charger. she opened it and found the two numbers she needed most. her friends and his.

She quickly texted her best friend telling her the plan of how she would get him to date her again. her friend texted back with " I'm in!" glad to know shes in. great now i have someone to fall back on if this fails miserably. she then texted him

(K- Kansas; J-Johnathon)

K- hey, do you wanna go to the movies later?

no reply. oh yeah he doesn't reply back as quickly now like he used to.

*two hours later* *BING!*

J-yeah sure, why not? what do you wanna go see?

K- Hmm... how about hacksaw ridge, or Why Him?

J-Why him would be great.

K- okay meet you there in like 1-2 hours

J-Okay bye

K- Bye

the plan was going as planned she would meet him there, see the movie, then at dinner (McDonald's of course) she would ask him back out to see what he would say..

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey my loves, sorry for this long one but i decided to create another book for y'all since y'all seem to like them. i will be posting more updates on my other books i promise.

"hey y'all!!"

"Johnathon what are you doing?"

"I'm just saying hey to your readers"

"why? they aren't your readers, they are mine."

"my loves really.. *sad face* i thought i was your only love"

"And you are i promise. just like you promised you wouldn't interrupt me."

"right well imma go get in the shower"

"BYE HAVE FUN BABE!!!!!!"

"*jumps out window*"

Did he just jump out the window? oh well. see ya next week

*waves goodbye*