Chapter 2

Cara's P.O.V

"Kyle, guess what." I lazily speak through the phone. "My house is next door, I'm trying to sleep because I'm tired, can you come over?" he grumbled, making me chuckle. He's my bestfriend since we were young. "Damn you. Anyway, Luke is coming over tonight." I close my bedroom door.

He thinks me and Luke would be a great couple even though he hates him for bullying me. He goes into a different school because Amelie's school is next to it and he usually fetches her around four.

"Why?" he questions, the disgust in his face now obvious. "Well, it was pretty weird because he doesn't act like himself hours ago," I changed into some casual tee and shorts.

"It's obviously one of his pranks. Come on, don't tell me you're believing him again when he pranked you 500 times now," Kyle says through the phone. "But his voice was sincere."

I paused for a moment. "And-and he wasn't smiling or grinning at all. He was serious," I continue, hopping to my bed. "So, is it like a date or something?" Kyle says in a sing-song voice.

"I hope so.." I whisper to myself. "You what?!" Kyle screamed to the phone. "Eh. The words just slipped out of my mouth." I roll my eyes. "There's a freaking car outside your house. Oh my God. That's him. Oh my. Be prepared, babe." he hungs up.

He calls me babe often. But he doesn't really have any feelings for me. He treats me like I'm his sister. After that, the doorbell rang. I dropped my phone and hurried off before anyone else opens it.

I opened the door and found him leaning against it. "Hey," I chuckle. He stares down at my body. "You pedophile. Get out of here." I lost my temper. I slammed the door on his face but he got his foot stuck in.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," he mumbles. I slowly open my door and he steps in. His eyes roams around. "Nice house." he glanced at me. "Thanks. So do you wanna.." he cut me off. "I don't want tea. Or coffee. I just came over to hangout." He takes his shoes off. "I'm not offering you a damn drink. I'm going to ask if you want to come in my room." I snap.

"Cara, where are my tweezers?!" Leila shouts from the bathroom. Oh, god damn. I slap my forehead. "Um, I--" I mumble. "It's okay." he bursts out laughing. I stomp my way to the bathroom, and open it wide.

"I have a damn visitor here, Leila. Shut up or i'll fucking choke you." I point at her face. "Oh, is it your.. boyfriend?" she smirks. "Damn right it is." I hiss. "He looks like a ten year old wandering around." she peeks over my shoulder.

"Oh. A ten year old with a lip piercing and a tattoo." I mock, and slam the door shut in her face. I went to Luke again. He was sitting cross-legged on the sofa.

"So. Do you want to go in my room?" I said. "If you'd let me to." he shrugs. "Okay then." He follows me to my room, and closes the door.

I hop into my bed. "Is that an invitation or..?" he chuckles softly. "No." I glare at him. "So, what's with all this anyway? Why are you suddenly into me?" I ask him. "I'm not.. I.. I don't know." he stammers, scratching the back of his neck. "Of course. Can you take your sunglasses off?" I sit infront of him.

"Can you take yours off?" I take mine off and throw it beside me. "Can you see anything? Is it blurry or..?" he let his voice trail off.

"Of course I can. I only wear glasses because my mum wanted me to look smarter. She thinks if I don't have glasses, I look like a prostitute which is totally untrue," I roll my eyes. "Well you look smarter despite the fact that you also look like a prostitute," he looks around my room and my guitar caught his eye.

"Fuck you." I smile at him. "I will fuck myself, not if someone has to do it for me later," he says, still not taking his eyes off my guitar. "Are you going to be sarcastic?" I squint my eyes at him. "Do you play the guitar?" he asks.

"Yeah, ever since I was about eight, maybe, why?" I ask. "That's fucking cool! I play the guitar too," he grins. "Sure." I nod. I opened my mouth to say something when he slammed his lips into mine.