Where Am I?

I asked again, more stern this time. "Where am I?" 

She stared at me and laughed. "You know where you are, you're in Arizona!" She replied, obviously not taking my question seriously. I looked her in the eye and said in the firmest voice I can. "Where. Am. I." I finally commanded. She looked at me, finally realizing that I was serious.

"Oh, you were really, um. Asking. Well, we're in Arizona. I just told you. Now are you happy? Can we continue talking? I love hearing you talk but seriously can I actually know who you are under this costume? You must have worked hard. I mean look at you, you actually look like her. I mean EXACTLY like her." She obnoxiously rambled. She rambled on and on like a lunatic. Then finally I interrupted her idiotic rambling with a roar.

" What?! You think i'm a fake?! Well you shall know you should never talk to me like that anymore! How rude. How, how.. outragious!!" I yelled. She looked at me with the most confused look on her face. "Um, excuse me? I'm confused. And also i'm sorry..?" She said, I could tell she was confused. I mean it was now the future. 

"Look, it is me. It might not be believable, but I am 
THE Vanessa Broadwick."
She looked at me with a straight face.
"Yeah okay.." She said with a strange tone of voice. It sounded like she was in disbelief. Whatever it was, it sounded disrespectful.
"Please don't use disrespectful tones of voices on me..." I said shyly. I didn't know why I asked her that in that tone then I remembered.

It zoomed through me like an electric bolt. It hurt everywhere. I remebered my kids, and most of all the totlrture I went through with my husband.

I collapsed on my knees and screamed in agony when all the pain came back mentally. She quickly put down her baby who was asleep and kneeled down next to me, placing a hand on my back.

"Are you okay?!" She asked with concern in her voice.

All I did was sob. I sobbed so hard I couldn't breathe. I heard he ask me what was wrong but my memories had me wrapped up and didn't let me escape back to reality. She was shaking me know yelling my name. I was screaming and that was all I did.

I felt bad for hear she started to cry in worry for me.

I finally stopped screaming and I was able to breathe again. I just stared at the ground with my eyes wide open.
She asked with tears still in her eyes, "Are you okay? What happened?"

I looked at her. I shot her a look of agony and depression and then everything went black.

I passed out.