Finally getting away

"Hello?" There was the soothing sound of a policeman. "Yes can we get some help there is a man who has gone crazy!"

"I need some quick detail." The policeman said. I don't judge him, there is a lot of teen boys pretending and emergency is going on.
"This man is throwing pots and pans around, drinking, and throwing our mom."
"Is this man a part of your family?"
He is our dad." My daughter said sadly, she had tears rolling down her eyes as she spoke. I could tell she was just like me. All of us know that Ben was never like this.
"Ok, we'll be there right away." He hung up the phone, and my daughter started to bawl like a baby.
"Alright sweetie, the police will be here soon." About 10 minutes later, a vehicle pulled up in front of our house. It wasn't as fancy as present day ones but good enough.

I,saw 5 men in the  vehicle

I,saw 5 men in the  vehicle. They opened the doors and hopped out the car. They came over and knocked on the door. My oldest daughter ran to get the door. I was lying here, all the voices echoing, me bleeding, my vision was spinning, blackness started to fall over my eyes. While I was out, I was falling endlessly, I was still with my wounds. I was falling and falling and falling. It felt like I was falling for hours. When I woke up, I found myself on the sidewalk. When I got up, I looked around with my jaw dropped open. I was in a whole other world.

When I got up, I saw so many unusual things. I looked around. The place looked familiar. Then I noticed I was in my hometown. Everything was so different. There were colorful metal pod like things with wheels rolling around all over the streets and big stores filled with what looks like food and..... Shoes, but very different. I saw men walking with these weird tinted glasses and women wearing short dresses and.. SHORTS!! This world was so different than mine and so odd and innapropiate. Women showing off their legs. That's revolting. Anyways, I got up from my knees and stood up. I looked around, wondering where my children were. I noticed people staring at me like I lost my mind. I walked up to a girl with a baby in her arms. She looked like a teen girl. How outrageous can this new world get?
"Hello. My name is Vanessa Broadwick . I was just wondering where I am." I told her. She looked back up and widened her eyes.
"You're kidding, right?" She asked, shifting her baby in her arms. I looked at her clothing, and saw a picture of me on it with the words Vanessa Broadwick, the world's best author in history.
I came back out of my thoughts when the girl said "Vanessa Broadwick died a long time ago." She said. She looked up at me and examined me.
  "Wow, you look a lot like her, though. It's almost like she traveled through time and came  here in 2016." Her eyes were shining in excitement. She had a big smile on her face. My eyes were glazed with shock.
"It's the year of 2016???!!" People were staring at me like I was a intergalactic space creature.
"Wait, when were you born?" She asked. She was starting to hint that I was actually her. She had her baby wrapped up tight in the blanket and glued herself into the wooden bench that was nearby.
"1859.." I replied. I looked a little device. I picked it up and examined it. The girl widened her eyes so much I was starting to get creeped out.
"Oh my gosh!! You're Vanessa Broadwick!!! But how? you died when you were 103." She blurted out. I died when I was 103 that is amazing. Anyways, I finally put down the device and looked at her. 

"Where am I?"