Chapter 4

ENJOY!!!!

Adrien's POV

After she went into the bathroom ,i decided to look around her room and i noticed on her wall's she had photos of her family,old freinds,and herself but what suprised me the most was in all the photos she looked like she was truly happy and she didn't have long sleeves or pants but i also noticed all the photo's showed her being ten and younger but a few showed bruises on her arms and face then a photo collage caught my attention it was all of us alya,chloe,and ME!!! (pic below)

we used to be freinds!!! i also noticed that most of the photos were of me and her in ladybug and cat themed outfits,then i started to feel a little different a new feeling towards her what was it tho (ugh its called guilt dumbass) but then my thoughts were interupted by someone clearing there throat i then turned around to see marinette ,and then she asked me "do you want to start on the project or what " her voice seemed a little annoyed

*one hour later*

marge asked me if i was hungry ,me being my polite self (psh ya right) i said yes she then ran down stairs and then came back up with a tray full of (pic below)

and let me tell ya the sight of all that food made my mouth water (me 2 😜) she then sat it down on a little table but as she was setting it down i noticed there was some dried red stuff on her carpet and on a wall in the corner of her room i then...

and let me tell ya the sight of all that food made my mouth water (me 2 😜) she then sat it down on a little table but as she was setting it down i noticed there was some dried red stuff on her carpet and on a wall in the corner of her room i then asked her "whats that?" she then instantly froze,after a few seconds she told me "aahh oh ya i-im super clumsy and i-um sometimes spill drinks and ya that's it yeah!" ok that was a total lie i thought,i then asked her "red drinks?" she then said " uuuhh ya u could say that" another lie jeez, i then started asking her alot of questains and all she did was stay quiet she then eventually said "since the project is almost done you wanna work on it tomorrow?" i then said "sure why not,waait are u trying to kick me out!?" she then said "ya in the polite way dumbass" did she really just call me dumbass ,whatever i then stood up and grabbed my phone said bye to her and left but as i was heading out i saw i think her dad heading in i didn't really pay much attention ,but as i was walking home i noticed i forgot my jacket so i went inside to go and get it but as i was just about to reach for the door handle i heard a man yell "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" then i heard a loud thud and a following yelp of pain, what was happening in there? (ugh you dense ass shes being beaten ) i didn't wanna stick around to see so i just decided to get my jacket tomorrow .......but what did i just hear??

phew finally i finished this chap yaaaay okay thxs 4 reading , byyye yazz out!!!!!