Chapter 1

Corl's POV:

It's been a week since I've returned from Denis's house and...I don't know what to do. Every time I see him, my feelings grow. But I can't keep thinking like this, he's my best friend. But I CAN'T. You can't just get rid of those feelings, and I can't get rid of those feelings about him. Now that I'll be moving in with him, how will I handle myself? How will I control those feelings? I'll be seeing him everyday and I don't know how to handle it, I'll end up telling him or telling someone else. But I can't think about that right now, I have to focus on the other things in my life.

Denis and I had recorded a video together, we hadn't in a while and it was fun. I looked over the footage and found that I was turning my head frequently. I was looking at Denis while we were skyping, I chuckled. He was so nice to look at it, every time he laughed I got chills. Every time I made him laugh I would look to the camera and smile, I would blush a little. I smiled while looking over the footage, I didn't really care if I wasn't looking at the camera very often. I was just happy, HE makes me happy.

I uploaded the video I made with him and lied down. I thought about "things", my feelings. How could I like someone this much? Without him even having feelings for me. It sucks! Ever since we met, I was 12 years old, he changed me. My feelings, I wasn't straight anymore. I just felt so connected to him, but I've never told anyone. Not my parents or my closest friends, it was just kept inside of me.

I just wanted to scream, but I can't because I live in an apartment. I couldn't wait to move out of this place, no more annoying loud neighbors. Just some nice peace in that new house. Apart from Denis being there... Ugh, I need to stop. I got up from my bed and actually did productive things with my life.

2 weeks later

It had been two weeks of me panicking and the day had finally come. I would have to get on that plane and move into that house. But I was just so excited to see him, put all the feelings aside and I'm just happy to see him. I thought about that and walked out the door with my things, went downstairs and got out of the complex. I took a deep breath got in my car and drove to the airport.