Its you?!?!

Y/n's POV

~~~a week later~~~

I woke up and went downstairs. I found Kali and Francis on the floor giggling while making paper dolls. I saw that Jamie was sitting by the window sill. I walked over to her. I noticed tears were rolling down her face."Hey are you ok?" I asked. She wiped the tears from her eyes."Yeah...I'm ok Y/n." She said. I hugged."No your not I saw the tears in your eyes...now what's wrong?" I asked. She didn't hold her tears back anymore she let them slide down her face.

"I miss Adam...and Eve!" She cried. She jumped into my arms and cried. I ran my fingers through her hair."...I miss them to." I said. She sniffed."...I hate being scared Y/n...so I'm done being scared...I want to be like you." She said."Jamie...the last thing you want is to end up like me...it's very difficult for me." I said."Your kind, caring, gentle, brave, and cool!" She said."Y/n?" She asked."Yeah?" I asked."...I want to learn how to fight." She said. My eyes widened in shock. That's the last thing I thought she would ever say."...J-Jamie?" I asked."Please...teach me." She said.

"Jamie...your too young right now...maybe when your older..." I said."I don't want to learn when I'm older...I want to learn now...and so does Clementine." She said pointing at the stairs. I looked at the stairs. Clementine was peeking through the bars."Is that true Clem?" I asked. She gave me a nervous look. She slightly nodded. I sighed."Daryl is gonna kill me...fine I'll teach you." I said. Jamie hugged me. Clem came running over to us and hugged us as well.

~~~next morning~~~

I took Clem and Jamie outside. We went into the woods. I set up some targets for them to shoot.

I placed down my duffle bag. It had weapons and other things inside. I pulled out a gun. Jamie's eyes widened."Clem...you know how to shoot a gun right?" I asked. She nodded. I handed her a gun."You just need to learn how to aim then." I said. She nodded. I helped her set up her stance. She held her gun out in front of her. She looked at the target and aimed at it. She shot.

It hit the corner of the target."Good Clem." I said. I motioned Jamie to come towards me."Jamie try to do what Clem did." I said. She nodded and took a deep breath. Clem handed her the gun.

Jamie got in the same stance as Clem. She raised the gun so it was aimed at the target. She took another deep breath. She then shot.

~~~4 years later~~~

"Another bullseye Jamie!" I said. Jamie and Clem were getting really good at using guns and fighting.

"You girls get back to Alexandria...Ill pack up." I said. Clem and Jamie both nodded. They both started running. As they did they would occasionally shove each other playfully. Jamie is now thirteen, Clem is fifteen, Kali is nine, Francis is nine, Judith is five, Nico is four, Enid is twenty, Carl is twenty one, and as for me a I am twenty.

Glenn and Abraham were both dead. They were shot in the head. Maggie has a 3 year old son. He looks just like Glenn.

Me and Carl had gotten married. We had a baby girl. Her name is Fiona.

I packed my weapons in the duffle bag. I started to walk back to Alexandria.

I heard noises coming from the trees. I stopped in my tracks."...Who's there?" I asked."Y/N!!!" I heard screaming in the distance."JAMIE!!" I shouted."Y/N...HELP!!!" She shouted again."JAMIE!!!" I shouted again. I took off running."Y/N!!" I could still hear her calling my name. Faint moans were starting to come from where she was yelling. I finally saw her. Her and Clem were surrounded by walkers."JAMIE!!" I yelled. Her and Clem looked towards me. I started to take weapons out of the duffle bag."CATCH!!" I yelled to her. I threw her two guns. She caught them and handed one to Clem. I pulled out my daggers and began to stab walkers in the head while her and Clem shot them.

I looked around and noticed someone was watching us in a tree. What looked to be a 22 year old man. He jumped from out of the trees and ran towards the walkers. He shot them in the head with a his bow.

When they were all dead I ran to Jamie and Clem. I cupped Jamie's cheeks in my hands."Jamie did they hurt you?!" I asked worriedly."No I'm fine Y/n." She said. I took one hand off her cheeks and cupped Clem's cheek."How about you did they hurt you Clem?!" I asked worriedly."No they didn't Y/n I'm fine." She said. I sighed in relief."Thank god!" I said.

I looked up and noticed Clem and Jamie were looking at something behind me. They seemed to be shocked at the sight they saw. I turned at looked at what they were staring at. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at what I saw.

"Adam?" I asked. He looked at me. He gave a gentle smile."Hello...Y/n." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow what a twisted ending right? Lol.
The second book is coming out so don't miss it! I want to put more effort into that book then I did this book because I feel like it wasn't that good...so expect book to to be much better!

-Kerra❤️