⭐️Chapter 19⭐️

*Fran's POV*
The whole day I've been trying to reach Violetta so I could finally tell her, but she's so busy she can't even answer her phone! Normally I would be mad at her but the fear I'm feeling completely consumes me so I don't have any space for anger right now. Suddenly someone taps on my shoulder so I turn around and see Diego smiling at me.

D: "Hey beautiful! How is operation Violetta?"

F: "Don't even talk about it. She's too busy organising her birthday party..." I sigh.

He starts hugging me from behind and pushing me backwards towards classroom.

F: "Diego! What are you doing?! Stop it!"

D: "Sorry but I can't I suddenly have the urge to kiss you and it can't wait.."

I can't resist the smile that forms on my face so I let him drag me into the classroom where I turn around and he kisses me. The kiss is sweet and full of love so I completly forget about everything. Including the fact that the door to the classroom we are in are open. I continue to kiss Diego and ignoring the clapping of heels until a familiar voice gasp in surprise and speak.

?: "WHAT THE HELL?!"

I turn around and I see Violetta standing in the door looking shocked and upset. Unable to say anything I just stare at her with my mouth open.

V: "Francesca?!...Care to explain?"

F: "Vilu.. I..I.. eh.."

D: "Look Violetta we wan-"

V: "You shut up Diego. I don't want to hear anything from you. And you?!" She turns at me. "I thought you were my friend!"

F: "I am!!"

V: "Oh really. Then explain to me what is happening right now?"

F: "I.. look Vilu there's so much to explain, it's not that simple you know.."

V: "You know what? On the contrary! It's SO simple. You were kissing this boy who played me and broke my heart!"

F: "Actually.. we are kind of dating.."

V: "You are kidding right?! Please tell me you're kidding!"

I just stay silent and try to think of something I could say right now.

V: "Oh so you're sirious! And how long are you two... dating?"

F: "Ehh.. it's been a few months..."

V: "A FEW MONTHS?! And when did you wanted to tell me huh?! Or maybe I should ask did you EVEN wanted to tell me?!"

F: "Of course I wanted to tell you! You are my best friend! I just-"

V: "Oohh! Don't even call me like that ever again!"

F: "What?.. No! Vilu listen to me! I wanted to tell you but there hasn't been a right moment! First, you had troubles with Leon and you were so sensitive than you were too busy with this 'Fausta and Roxy' thing and now I tried to tell you again but you were too busy! And then.. I don't know... I was just afraid that you would stop being friends with me because of what Diego did to you, but he's changed! He really has! He's not the same person anymore."

V: "Oh so it's my fault now that you didn't bother telling me! Okay! And.. woah okay! So you thought that I wouldn't be happy for you? You really thought I'm that terrible?"

F: "No! I didn't say that it's just.. I don't know. I just didn't want to hurt you. That's all. Violetta I'm sorry, I really am!" Tears start forming in my eyes.

V: "Oohh don't even... no. Just.. leave me alone okay? Don't talk to me ever again."

F: "Vilu! No! Please wait!"

But she turns around and runs away. I just start shaking and crying. Diego wraps his hands around me into hug and try to comfort me when I hear knock on the door. I look up and see a familiar blond hair and a lots of pink glitter.

D: "Ludmila what are you doing here?"

L: "Ooh.. you know.. nothing! I just came to see the damage. I also figured that you don't need me and my photo of you two to destroy things, you can do it perfectly on your own!! Congratulations!! Ludmila is le-a-ving! See ya!"

F: "Oh my god.."

D: "Shh it's going to be okay!"

But I'm not so sure...