Zombie Apocalypse.

What would you do if you went to bed only thinking about that guy you like and them stupid bratz at school who think they are all that just because they are cheerleaders and soccer players all them sporty kids. I’m not like them at all, I’m more of an emo kind of person, i tend to cut my self when things get bad when I’m really depressed and have nothing to turn to besides my music, books, and that one guy i like Zack Cullen. He is dating Maria Vasquez the captain of the cheerleading team. You see me and Zack grew up together and he has always been there for me no matter what but he is the captain of the football team so what do u expect from him, talking to a girl like me who wears all black, has dark make-up, and is kind of nerdy because i get good grades. Now would you wanna be saw with a freak like me? Anyways i didn't even tell you my name, My name is Taydum White and i have a brother named Taylor White and we live in a big house with me mom and dad. You see everything was all fine until i woke up to the Zombie Apocalypse.

I woke up from my dream shocked that no one came to wake me up my brother Taylor he is 6 years old usually comes to wake me up but he didn't. I heard some sort of moaning and banging noises and so i put my clothes on really quick and shoes. I opened up my door and looked down the hallway, i saw nothing. I started walking down to Taylor's room and i opened it up and whispered "Taylor" i got no answer, So i walked into his room closed the door behind me and went to his bathroom too see if he was in there. First i looked under the sinks, shower, cupboards, no sign of him. After i looked in his bathroom i checked his closet. I opened the door and moved his clothes and found him shaking. He jumped up to me and he told me this "Taydum, mom and dad have blood all over them! I said MOM DAD! And they both looked at me and they tried to bit me! THEY TRIED TO BIT ME TAY!!!!!!! I didn't know what to do so i ran into my room and closed the door and went into my closet! I’m so scared what is going on!!!?" Taylor get something’s packed to go get dressed, pick out what ever u need make sure you get your coat and blankets. No sooner than i said that, there was a BANG on Taylor's window, he started hyperventilating. I told him to calm down, i moved the curtains and to come to find out it was just Zack the guy I’m in love with.

I pulled Zack in and he was covered in blood! "Zack oh my god what happened to you!? I-i-i-i Watched my own mother get eating alive in front of my eyes Taydum! She told me to run and don’t look back and she loves me! I had to come to make sure you and Taylor were alright i just had to make sure you guys are fine! I’m glad i have my pocket knife with me or i would have been one of them zombies. Well what about Maria Zack, you didn’t go see if she is alright? I saw Maria, she came after me so i had to kill her, i stabbed her in the head and it looked like her blood was draining it was rushing out like NASCAR. That's who's blood is all over me, it's not my Taydum i swear... I believe you. (Loud banging and moaning noises at the door) Taydum oh my god what is that!! Keep Taylor back and hold him tight". When Zack opened up the door and i saw my dad trying to bit Zack, i screamed and covered Taylor's eyes while Zack stabbed my dad than he looked at me "are you guys alright? Yes... OH MY GOD ZACK BEHIND YOU! (stabbing noise in the head) Taylor get your things we are leaving now i'll go get my bags pack your book bag with things you need, I’ll get my things ready and Zack you can wear some of my dads clothes i know that you can fit in to. Thank you Taydum ok i will be right back Taylor when you are done come straight to my room okay? Okay Taydum i love you, I love you too Taylor. Zack come on with me".

We headed to my mom and dad's room so i can get Zack some clean clothes. "Here these should fit you, I’ll get some more clothes so you can have some clean clothes. I have to get food and water drinks everything like that, Zack i'll go get all that do you mind getting out what ever clothes you want? I'll be right back and Taylor is no doubt in my room and I’ll have to get my own clothes and things. Go ahead Taydum i don't mind at all. I was in the kitchen getting food water and everything and i looked out the window to see houses on fire people running around chasing everyone, flesh eating gut eating zombies ripping the people's flesh right off their body, i started to cry so i hurried up in the kitchen to go get Taylor and Zack. I grabbed my keys off the table and went to my room to go get them, I stuffed blankets, clothes, everything we all got and put it in some bags and we left. As we walked out side to run to my car one of them zombies started to chase me! I shoved Taylor in the front seat and Zack and i got in and i started the car and we took off.