Chapter 14

I decide not to go find nick and just walk around. I walk and I see Ashley talking to Derek Dzinny. I decide to keep walking and I bunp into someone. "Surprised to see you here, Scorpio." I look up and see one of my 5th grade friends Deric Ragan. "Surprised you know my ring name, Ragan." "So, since when do you where dresses?" "My Sweet 16, remember." "I remember everything that night, and it kills me to think of it." I look at him staring at the ground and a tear rolls down my eye. {Flashback} I walk into Ashley's apartment with one of my BFFS Deric. "You ready for this?" "Sadly, no." He looks at me and takes my hand, making me look up. "Remember, I'm always here for you tonight, tonight its you against the world." I smile which makes him laugh. He picks up my chin, making me look at him. "I just saw the shock turn to wonder in you eyes, it was kinda cute." I blush and he laughs. "I'm gonna go hang out with Amanda, talk to you in a bit?" "Definitely." He hugs me then runs off. I go to find Aubrey, my sister. "Skyler there is no time to talk, you need to go inside to the kitchen now!" She takes my hand and we run inside. To my right I see Gavin and Deric running inside. When we make it inside, I see something I will never unsee, I saw my boyfriend, Sam drake [Sorry Im just in love with him, and Uncharted 4] Making out with Amanda. I start crying and Deric takes my shoulders and walks in front of me. "Amanda?" "Sam?" They both look at us and I run off. "Sky wait!" I run out the front door and Sam trys following after me. "Don't try it, you've caused enough trouble tonight." Deric runs out the side door trying to find me. I land in the alley me and Sam grew up on. I start walking and see some of the stuff me and Sam spray painted. One thing said "We are on the loose, you run we follow." Another said "If I die don't wake me cause you are more than just a dream." My favorite said "If you say goodbye today I'd ask you to be true, cause the hardest part of this is leaving you." "Skyler!" I hear Deric behind me and I fall to my knees. {End of Flashback, for now.} "Hey D?" "Yea?" "After you saw me in the alleys that night and I fell to my knees what happened?" "You passed out, we took you to the hospital where you stayed for 3 days. When you came out you preformed before My Chemical Romance and did it beautifully. Sam moved on, and I did also." "But you where single after that." "I liked to think you were my girlfriend because people told me it would never happen. Then Derek D came in and rouend that for me. So I moved here in NC Hoping not to think of you, but it was hard." I look at him and I smile. "I'm happy you said that." "Why I mean its not like..." I didn't let him finish and I kissed him. "I missed you allot, promise you'll never leave again." "I promise." I kiss him again, his breath tasting of cigarette smoke. I let go and he hugs me. "You got anything planned tonight?" "Band practice." "Tomorrow?" "Pax east." "I'm gonna be there with Gavin, Bryaden and Andrew at the Younow booth, where are you gonna be?" "Youtube, musical.ly and snapchat booths throughout the day." "Ill see you then." He hands me a piece of paper with his number on it. "Fell free to talk to me." We both walk out to our cars and I drive off to the Way house.