First Day Of School/Lazyness

Aphmau's P.O.V

It's the first day of school and I am SO exited! I couldn't wait so I ran to the school and the first person I saw was Katelyn. I ran up to her and hugged her so tightly "EEKKKK KATELYN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I screamed in her ear not noticing Kasey her little brother. "Oh hey Aphmau I want you to meet someone and can you please let me go?!" Katelyn said in her grumpy morning voice as I rolled my eyes and let go. "So Kasey this is my best friend Aphmau, Aphmau this is my little brother Kasey!" Katelyn said as she pointed out to a blue haired boy that looked just like her but as a boy and a little smaller.

"Hi!" I said to Kasey with a smile then I see an orange haired boy but as a meifwa and he looked so cute "Hang on guys I think this guy is lost!" I said and walked up to the guy 

"Hello I'm Aphmau you look like you are lost, can I help you in anyway?" I said to the guy. "He looked at me sweetly with his bright orange eyes. "Yea umm I actually am lost..." he started to say "I'm lost in your eyes" he said in a sweet tone in his voice. I giggle as he said that and blushed a little. We started to talk for the next few days and it was really fun. We hung out all the time we even sat down for lunch together he was a big help at times.

Time skip to after two months and when after she met Ian and started to get feelings for both and I don't wanna write it all down because I'm lazy lol XD

Ein's P.o.v

I was walking down the hallway to go to werewolf class when I see Kai. "Hey Kai" I say as I walk up to him. "Hey..." is all he says to me in a sad voice that made me frown. I thought for a moment. "Hey Kai can I show you something?" I say "sure" Kai says back to me. So I then grab his arm and drag him in the boys bathroom and puts him in a stall then closes the stall door behind me.

"What are you doing?!" Kai says in a rather shocked tone. "Shhhhhh" I whisper in his ear soothingly. Kai's face then turns bright pink and tries to hide it. He looks so cute when he's blushing hmm maybe I can make him blush more...I lean my face closer to his and kiss him on the lips and out of no where he kisses back almost  immediately which shocks me. I thought that this was a dream and that it could last forever but it couldn't because then someone came in the bathroom with two other guys and started talking about me and Kai.

They all start talking but we could only make out our names because it's barely a empty bathroom with walls that make noise echo until I hear them start to argue OF what SHIP they think will happen. 

Man people are weird this year now.

Hey guys second book of my wattpad thing my brother told me to write something like this I don't know if I will continue it but who knows it's kinda fun PEACE LAUR OUT!!