|Chapter 16|

|Chapter 16|

Today is shopping day. Yay or nay.

Being with Allison and Lydia helps me forget about my problems.

We are now in Macy's and I am helping them with their dressing as well as buying a suit for myself.

"So Dayton, who's the lucky guy?" Lydia asks twirling her strawberry blonde hair as we entered the shop.

"Danny." I say simply.

"Oh my god, I ship it." Lydia says and Allison laughs. This girl.

"We're going just as friends." I say keeping pace with both girls.

"It always starts as just friends." Lydia says rolling her eyes.

We are now going up the rolling stairs going into the prom dressing/outfit sections.

"Who are you guys going with?" I ask both girls.

"I'm going with – Jackson and Lydia is going with some next up jock." She says and I nod. Figures.

I'm not surprised about Lydia's date and I also heard that Jackson asked Allison to go to the Formal with Allison.

I wonder how he did it.

I look at Allison and she is looking down looking quite depressed.

"What's up with you?" I ask Allison.

"What – nothing – I just have a lot in my mind." I bet it includes Scott.

"You could smile, at least. Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'? Smile Allison, I'm buying you a dress." Lydia says to her best friend.

"Have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more then I expected." Allison says with her arms crossed against her chest as we were finally approaching the top of the stairs.

"Excellent." Lydia says and I chuckle.

Yeah, Lydia and Scott kissed. Which sucks. Especially for Allison. I guess Lydia wanted to get Jackson jealous but she forgot that Scott was Allison's love interest.

"But not as I am going to ask."Allison asks turning to Lydia as we reached the top of the stairs.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Lydia asks confused.

"You are going to cancel on whatever, dumb, roided-up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with. Somebody else." Allison says.

"Who?" I ask curiously.

Allison mods towards someone. I look in the direction to see Stiles himself in the perfume section.

"Him." Allison says as Lydia looks and frowns.

Stiles is looking very curiously at a perfume when it accidentally comes off and the spray goes in Stiles' face making him wince and cough/spit everywhere. I chuckle at his clumsiness.

"Oh don't frown, Lydia. Somebody could be falling in love with your smile." Allison says and that makes me smile on my own.

Stiles looks in our direction and slightly waves.

I walk up to him.

"Hi dork." I say.

"Hi wanker." He says making me laugh.