Chapter 5

I dragged him onto a bench. He blushed, "uh...you can let me go now..." I let go of his arm. I whispered into his ear, "Emil...I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." Emil's face turned a darker shade of red. "Wha-I-What do you mean?!" He stumbled on his words. "I don't mind if that's your personal taste though..." I said. "I'm not interested in men..." he grumbled. I shrugged, "do you want to ride the roller coaster?".

I felt sick, I felt like throwing up the delicious eggs and toast that I ate this morning. I looked at the sky and sighed, there was still no sign of snow. I looked over at Emil who was looking over beside a rubbish bin and scowling. "What is it?" I asked him. He shook his head, "it's nothing, let's get going."

Iceland POV
Why the hell was Norway staring at us from behind that rubbish bin?!

Y/N POV
I decided to buy some candy floss. Emil bought liquorice sticks. I sweatdropped. He wanted to go into the haunted house, so I followed him.

We entered the haunted house. Emil seemed a bit, scared. I grabbed his arm, "don't be so scared you big baby" I said to him. He shrugged my grip off him. "I am not a baby! I'll have you know I'm seventeen!" he muttered. We kept on walking and a ghost appeared out of nowhere. It looked like a tapestry. There was a large screech behind me. Emil was crouching down with his hands on his head. "Ghosts...Help..." I smacked his head with my palm. "Oh you are a big baby after all!" I yelled. He glared at me and stood up. "I am not!" He yelled, and ran in front of me. "Hey, wait!" I ran after him. I kept on running but I couldn't see him anywhere. "Emil, where are you?" I ran out of the exit and looked around. Emil wasn't anywhere.

I looked around everywhere. It was almost dusk. I was about the give up when I saw a suspicious looking guy with a dark coat and glasses. Not to mention the beret. He was carrying a sack. I shrugged, oh well it was none of my business. I saw him fall. I ran up to him and helped him up. "O-oh uh well thank you" he said rubbinh the back of his head. The sunglasses fell off.