How they met her: Mia

WARNING: GIRLXGIRL

I walked into my classroom and sat in my usual seat. I heard from Izzy and Ryan that their was a new girl in our class and I was dying to meet her cause I heard that she was a good cook. And I'm into cooking.

"Class, this is Mia and I want you to make her feel welcomed. Understood??" The teacher asked as everyone acknowledged even though they will start mess with her in like 2.2 seconds.

Mia took the empty seat in front of me as I smelled something good. Like maple syrup.

"Um...hi." I heard her say as I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Olivia. You must be Mia." I said as I shook her hand. She nodded before I heard the teacher clear his throat.

"Apologies, Captain Bummer." I mocked as he rolled his eyes and I could tell he was trying to hold back a smile.

"Captain Bummer??" Mia asked with a hint of amusement.

"We call him that because he does things that makes it a bummer. Like if you want to drink soda or eat chips, he would tell you to eat at lunch. Then when people say it, he would just scold. Did I mention that the teacher is my older cousin??" I asked as she shook her head.

"Maybe that's why he wants to smile, he likes when his cousin says it." She realized as I giggled and nodded.