chapter 4

I woke up not sure if I was feeling like I should get up and leave or stay in bed and wait for Yoongi to get up while a pretend I am still sleeping, I just don't want to face him at all. Not forgetting the fact that I am not sure if letting him continue like that was alright, I have kept my V card all my life. All I waited to give it to that special someone so that then I would feel like I have my place. But what did I do I gave it away simply because I liked it and because I had no energy to fight back knowing he would do it either way. But at least I would have resisted him. I got up slowly so that not to wake him up, his arm was still around me so I moved it with care. I walked to his closet to find a robe I could put on until he gave me proper clothes. As I walked to the door I pushed down the door knob so that I can get out. I walked straight to the kitchen so that I could eat and make myself feel better. Opening the fridge, I got out what ever my hand grabbed first and eat myself to comfort. I stared crying think about my mum how all this is her fault and yet I still missed her, and deep down I hoped what he said about her being the reason why I am here locked up is not true even though she hates me I want to believe she still loves me and does it all out of love. That is what kept me going through the years of terrible hard ships with her.

"why are you crying" Yoongi asked out of nowhere. He looked so worried that it seemed like he genuinely cared for me

"Nothing I just... I just felt like I had to let myself go" I answered him shocked at the question he just asked.

"Is it about last night, did I hurt you that bad? I thought I was pretty gentle on you" he said as if he knows he has something to do with my tears, and yet he was part of it

"Gentle?" I asked shocked how was he gentle

"Yes I was not too hard on you usually they can't walk. You got down here and is now eating food" he answered me

"No. it's not that it's just... well I miss her. But she hates me she even sent me to where I can suffer so that she can live. She does not know I love her and I worked so much so that I can make her happy but nothing has worked" I blurted out letting myself go not knowing why I told him so easily but he was the only one I could talk to right now.

Yoongi P.O.V

I looked at her not knowing what to do she has no idea why she is here. And how much I care for her. What the deal was between me and her mum is. In my eyes, she is still young and I still have this right over her, as her mum gave her away. I will not tell her why she is here until I feel like it's necessary and that it's a must that I do, but before all of this I need her full trust and I have not got that yet.

"Maybe you should put on the clothes that I got for you" I said to her trying to change the subject and also make her forget why she is upset so that she would not hate me as much.

"I would if I knew where it was" she said wiping of her tears

"maybe we should go out I am bored. Your clothes are in my closet right at the back there are 5 bags 3 of them are outing clothes, choose what you would like to put on" I said to her trying to get her some fresh air and also make her get to know me.

This should go well I want to make her know what it feels like to be free, even though she believes this is a prison and I am her guard keeping her from what freedom really is. I know it will take time, I also can't help but want to see her smile I have not seen her smile since she got here, I have seen it once but she did not know who I was.

When she came down she had put on a black hoodie and a pair of blue jeans, what I loved was how oversized the hoodie was it was so cute it made her look that much smaller than what you would usually see. On the other hand, her jeans fit in perfectly they had ripped parts here and there but looked fine. She just gave of a casual look, that for some reason took my breathe away. Her hair was in a simple pony tail it was perfect so that I could take a good look at her face, she had small red lips, nose and rosy cheeks.