[chapter 1]

N A D R I A HI woke up to the sun beaming in my face

N A D R I A H
I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I yawned and stretched before i got out of bed. I walked to Nadiya's room to wake her up for Pre-K. She whined.
"Noo, i wanna go with you!" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Then lets get up, after work, we can go to Disney, ok?" I said truing my best for her to get up.

She smiled and reached out her arms for me to pick her up. I did and carried her to my room. I sat her on the sink in my bathroom and took out her tooth brush. I brushed her teeth for 2 mins abd did the same for me.

After we did, we took a shower. I washed her long curly hair and washed mines also. Once we were done, we dried ourselfs and looked for outfits to wear.

I sat Nadiyah so i can do her hair. I parted her hair and took a blue bow to hold the part (in the picture) i put mousse in her hair to make it soft and make her hair puffed out. We walked downstairs and went in the kitchen.

I set up and lunch for her if she gets hungry while were their. I packed, oreos, a mcChicken that i saved from last night mcDonalds, Nuggets, and 2 caprisuns with a water bottle. I put them in her book bag and put her book bag on her bag.

I grabbed my gold chanel purse, keys to my Nissan, Maxima and i held Nadiyah's hand out the door.
I buckled Nadiyah in her toddler chair and took off her bag and sat it next to her. I got on my side and drove to my job.

At work.........

I held Nadiyah's hand and walked through the entrance. I clocked in and went to my office. Nadiyah sat on the sofa's on my phone playing cooking fever.

I waited till the doorbell from my door rung, assisting that i had a paitent. Soon jt rung. There, it walked in a man with a black hoodie, white joggers, and airforces. His shades were covering his eyes and and sat at the chair infront of my desk.