|chapter 3|

Nadriah

I woke up to Nadiyah jumping on the bed trying to wake me up

"Nadiyah, stopp!" I yelled laughing.

"Wake up sleepy head." She saod getting off. She went to my closet and pulled out an grey knee dress with a creamy pink top and  the same color top, heels. I smiled and brought her to my bathroom. We did our hygiene and i put on my outfit

 We did our hygiene and i put on my outfit

I got her dressed in this.

I grabbed my keys and my items, and went downstairs

I grabbed my keys and my items, and went downstairs. I took Nadiyah's backpack and packed her a lunch. I got her toys and binder and left to Pre-K

[At work.....]

After dropping off Nadiyah, i headed to my office. I sat in my chair and got compfy, and peacefully waited for a paitent.

Few minutes later....

Ding!!!

The patient walked in and it was August. I smiled and he sat in the chair.

"How you doing beautiful?" Be said smiling back.

I blushed.
"Im fine and you?" I aksed grabbing his file.

"Im doing good, a whole lot better now that i came here yesterday." He said rubbing his eye. I nodded.

"Well, do you have any other problems that i can help you with before we get on topic of, abusing?" I asked

He shook his head no.

"Ok, so last time, you said you were abusing women because of your father, right?" I said reminding him.

He nodded.

"Well were going to gey deep into the conversation. So, tell me what the girls are like?" I asked.

"Well, they were those type of girls who throw themselfs at nigga's, you know wat i mean?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I mean, the girl was bad. She had, short pink end hair, she was kinda thick and she was like, your shin."

Reminds me so much of my bestfriend

"Is she one of he people that you killed?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"I let her free." He said sniffling.

"Show me a picture of her." I ask trying to see how she looked like. He pulled out his phone and showed me.

"Thats my bestfriend Nao-" i started.

"Hey Nadriah wann-" Naomi said. She looked at August and glared at him.

"Nadriah, why is this nigga, in your office." She said camly with her eyes closed.

"He's my patient." I said rolling my eyes.

"I see, you decided to go to therapy August." She said biting her nails, while sizing him.

"I see you finally stop being a hoe." He said smirking.

She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, like i was saying, you wanna go to Starbucks, when you get on break?" She asked with her hand on her hip.

I nodded.

"Later NaeNae." Isaid.

She sticked her tounge and i stuck it out back too.

She closed the door and i turned to August.

"Thats my bestfriend." I said starring.

" i can see that. Might wanna watch out for her. She said one night to me, "i would kill a bitch, if she talking to you if we in a relationship or not. Even my bestfriend. Psh, if she do, she better be ready for whats coming." And now she tryna be mad at me so she dont show the feelings." He said rolling his eyes.

I rubbed my temples and sighed.

Rinnnggg!!!!

"Times up. Ill see you on saturday." I said grabbing my purse.

He nodded.
"Where's Nadiyah?" He asked look8ng around the room.

"She's in Pre-K." I said. Walking out with him behind me.

He nodded.

"Well ill see you at 5pm mama." He said standing infront of my car.

I smiled. "We'll see about dat, playboy." I said winking at him, before going inside my car.

-should i fall for him?-
I thought. I sighed and drove to Nadiyah's pre-K

------------------------------------
Chapter 3 completed
📖📖📖