Chapter 2 Flash backs

Brooklyn's POV

*Flash Back*

"HELP MEE!" i screamed hopelessly. My ex-Boyfriend Matt dragged me down a Alley, this all looked to familiar to me.

Matt brought me down here to beat me. He would threaten whoever got in his way and every girl dreamed to be with him. But i dont. Not any more

"Shut up Slut!" He screamed Kicking me in the shin.

*ok enough thinking i have to escape*

I escaped from his tight grip and ran. I ran like there was no tomorrow. I watched where i was going just incase i tripped over. I was very clumsy. But it looks like i spoke to soon. I tripped over and my body went hurtling forward onto the hard cold damp ground. I heard footsteps get louder as i saw a figure lift me up. He put me so i was standing up and pushed me against the brick wall, banging my head from the push back.

He held a peice of sharp glass to my throat..

*end of flash back*

"Huh!" I shot up from my bed and looked at my surroundings. I saw my best friend Lizzie across the room sleeping. I reached for my throat to see if i had a cut. Nope. But there was a scar from all the beatings by my ex-boyfriends. Every night i would get these flashbacks. They kept me up all night and were tearing me apart each time, i slipped out of bed onto the wooden floor of our appartement and made my way to the kitchen.

Not bothering to turn the lights on. I was bumping into stuff on my way but i honestly couldnt be bothered to flick a switch right now. I opened the fridge door and the cold air hit me. But it wasnt enough to fully wake me up, knowing me of course i would spill somthing. My hands begain to tremble whenever i was worried or nervous..

I picked up the cup and before the water could even touch my lips the cup fell from my grasp and onto the floor shattering into peices. The sight of glass made me break down crying. Not to long later Lizzie came rushing downstairs to see what happened. She turned the lights on.

*nice going brooklyn no wonder why you were bumping into stuff*

im allways thinking to myself, its a habit. I went back into the real world to find lizzie Hugging me. Lizzie was beautiful. She had curly blonde hair down past her breast and had dark blue eyes. We were the same height and had similiar personalities. She held her hand out for me to get up. I took her hand and got up clutching onto my head as the pain shot through like a needle.

She got a dust pan and brush and started to clear up the bits of glass on the floor.

"Erer i-m s-sorr-y Lizzie" i managed to squirt out. "No hunny its ok" she smiled at me reasuringly and put the glass in the Bin. If your wandering, im not usually like this. Its only at nights it happens, in the day time i act like nothing happened and i get on with my life. Me and lizzie were moving to America to go to college, so i could hopefully get away from those terrible memories and flashbacks, and start fresh and new.

For you who dont know what i look like, i had EXTREMELY dark Brown hair that suited my light Blue eyes. My hair really makes my eyes stand out alot, my hair was just above my thighs so i definatley needed to cut it. My hair was naturally straight too. I wasnt skinny and i wasnt fat. I would say i was alright.

Me and Lizzie both had a thigh gap that we worked for at the gym. Yes we do go to the gym to work out. Lizzie held out her hand and we both made our way upstairs back into our rooms. This morning i woke up in a state. My bed was messed up, one of my pillows was on the floor and lizzie wasnt in her bed. Shes probably downstairs making bepreakfast

I put my slippers on and flung myself downstairs to be greeted by the smell of Bacon and Eggs. I looked over Lizzies shoulder as i was getting the water out of the fridge. "Oh! Good Morning Brooke, do you want your breakfast?" Lizzie asked putting bacon onto her plate

"Er im just going to have fruit!" I exclaimed getting out watermelon and other fruits. "Okay whatever you say" she mumbled while eating a bit of her bacon. I wasnt into fatty foods

much. I would definatley prefere fruit.

Damn that was good fruit. I finished that fruit in a flash. I put my bowl in the dish washer and made my way upstairs. Every morning me and Lizzie go to the gym. I put on my black leggings that were just below my knee. And i put my top on that was just below my breasts.

I got my grey hoodie. "LIZZIE" i yelled. No response

"LIZZIE!!" I screamed as loud as i could. She stood at the bottom of the stairs looking puzzled. "Yes?" She asked.

"Get ready for the gym!" I exclaimed hurrying of to get my Iphone. "Oh yeh! I almost forgot" she said half way up the stairs

*how could she forget? We do it every Morning?* Silly Lizzie

She was out of our room in minutes she had her headphones and was ready to leave. We walked downstairs and out of our appartement and out the doors of the hotel, and we started our journey to the gym

It wasnt a far jog. But it was long enough for us.

**Please comment and save and share and add to your library!!**

~Amy xxx