Chapter 1. We are seniors

"Lexi did you put on that stupid t-shirt again" I asked putting my bag on the backseat of my car.

"Ann, we are going to school not to party" she answered rolling her eyes.

"And what, you have to look perfect still" I answered and throw my keys to Vika.

"Come on girl, its first day of school. We can't be late" told Vika and sat into the car.

Me and Lexi sat into the car too. It was first day after summer holidays. And I really didn't want to go back to school.

"So Ann, are going to go to additional classes?" asked Victoria while standing on traffic.

"Yes, I think so. My mom tell to fix my chemistry marks. So I think I will take additional classes with Mr. Jackson. Maybe you will join me?" I asked with hope, I didn't want to go to Mr. Jackson alone.

"No, thanks. My chemistry marks are good" told Vika driving to school yard.

"What about you Lexi?"

"I don't need too" answered Lexi getting out of car.

"That means I will be alone" I told with unpleased face.

"I don't think it will be so bad. You will do good" answered Vika with a smile.

Bell rang and we all went to our classes. I had English. Thanks god I was good at it. And Miss. Elizabeth is amazing teacher. I think we all know how first day of school goes. Everyone tries to get back to study. School like school. Each year the same. Lessons were so long and boring. After last lesson I collected my books and when to the yard. My chemistry lesson begins in an hour. I went to my car, I saw that Matt's car wasn't there. He must be already gone and Victoria and Lexi went with him. I sat in my car and went to shop to buy books and notebook for my chemistry lesson. After I bought everything I need. I looked at my watch and there was 15 minutes left until my lesson begin. So I drove straight to school yard, took my bag and went inside. I was thinking about my life that I didn't see how I hited in someone. Few books fall from my bag. I started to pick them and someone was helping me. When I looked up I saw handsome guy.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you" I told taking my books from him.

"It's ok" he answered and went away.

That moment I didn't know that this guy will change my life soon. I walked straight to my lesson. After two hour of chemistry class I went home. I was so tired that I fall on bed and fall asleep. My mom's voice waked me up.

"Anna get up. If you want to sleep. Undress unless" my mom told me and when downstairs.

I got up and went to the mirror. And I understood that day was really hard. I undressed and went downstairs. There was usually picture of afternoon. My dad was watching news and mom was cooking. I went to the kitchen and sat on kitchen chair.

"How went you day?" she asked me continue cooking.

"Good. Just tired a little" I answered.

"Have you been to Mr. Jackson class?" my mom asked putting in front of me plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

"Yes"

I ate my lunch and went to my room. I cleaned my teeth and putted alarm on 7 o'clock. Then I went to sleep.