Chapter 2

Tuesday, March 21, 1967.

It's been two days, two days since I arrived here in Italy, Venice. I've been staying up all night to studied and read through the list of information about a guy named "Dickie Greenleaf."

There's a long list of details about him but I figured that I'll just read and focus on the important ones such as his likes and dislikes and personal details about him.

Pictures of him were given to me as well to give me some ideas what he look like Dickie guy have this bad boy in disguise look. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a charming smile, I guess he is not that bad looking after all. Just that he's a bit..Rebel and a player? doesn't like to be control and definitely hard to pleased.

According to Mr Herbert, it's been exactly a year that he has tried to asked his son to come back home, but failed. Several other ways and ideas that he had come up with but it doesn't seem to work as well.

Dickie was sent to Italy for the purpose of studying and he did graduated but then he suddenly decided to live in Italy forever instead after he met and fall in love with a girl. Well tomorrow is the day where I will have to begin the game, I mean the plan of persuading the most richest and stubborn son of the millionaire.