Chapter 32

{Private chat between Hanna and Caleb}

Hanna👠: Caleb where are you?
Hanna👠: Why did you leave?
Hanna👠: Caleb?
••
Hanna👠: Caleb please reply, it isn't what you are thinking, please I need you, I need to explain it to you.
Hanna👠: You know I would never sleep with anyone else, hell I would never cheat on you. You know that Caleb, you know how much I love you and you know how much sleeping with someone means to me.
••
Hanna👠: I'm so sorry I dragged you all along in my messy shitty life, I'm such a dissapointment to you, to my parents, to this world. I never meant to hurt you. You should have stayed out of my way, you're better of without me..
Hanna👠: I love you Caleb, wherever you are. Keep it in your mind.
••
Caleb💻: I think I need some space Hanna, don't worry about me.
Hanna👠: But, you don't know what happened Caleb.
Caleb💻: Hanna, I know you didn't cheat on me. I know you didn't do it out of free will. Don't worry about me.
Hanna👠: But, what's the problem then.
Caleb💻: That is.
Hanna👠: What do you mean?
Caleb💻: Hanna you got raped twice in the past year. I'm your boyfriend, it's my job to protect you and I've failed. Twice. I have to do something about that.
Hanna👠: No Caleb you don't! Please come home wherever you are
Caleb💻: I'm already out of Rosewood, I'm not going to turn around.
Hanna👠: Are you.. leaving me..?
Caleb💻: Ofcourse not Hanna! I love you! Keep it in your mind. But if I want to help you, I need to start with the causes of your problems.
Hanna👠: You're not going to trace Marcus down are you?
Caleb💻: Ofcourse I am
Hanna👠: Caleb don't do anything stupid please!
Caleb💻: Can't promise. I've to go now. I love you
Hanna👠: I love you too Caleb

••

Quick update even tho my last A/N
I felt I had to give u guys something for being so understanding and patient

7 comments & 15 votes = new chapter
(If I'm feeling well)