Rules

You must follow these rules if you want to be accepted!

~ Complete the form on the next chapter to join the club.

~ Don't be rude. Do not post any hurtful and offensive comments anywhere on this book or you will get banned and your comment will be permanently deleted without another glance. I'm sorry but no one likes rude people.

~ You must pick one story out of 5 stories and read at least 5 chapters of a book posted every week, and give the writer an honest feedback and ways they can improve their writing on each chapter you read. Use the #JustGirlzBookClub tag when you post your comments.

~ You don't necessarily need to participate in the conversations about the book of the week on the designated chapters, but it would be nice if you would. We want you guys to have a good time here on this book club and we'd like to see you interact with other members :)

~ After you finish reading the book of the week, please comment that you're done with The number of chapters you have read, and we will also ask you to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10 on how you like the story. You will also be advised to give a reason why you like the book that much.

Example: Done with this week's book. Rating: 9.5. I like this book because how the 8-year-old girl spits out her Apple Jacks because she thought it was cursed.

So I think this pretty much covers it. If you have any questions, feel free to comment them here or PM this account :)

The next chapter will be the form!