Chapter 18: Back at the Hotel

We walked into my hotel room sweat running down my forehead. None of us relized how far the hotel was away from that restaurant.

"Okay," I said out of breath,"We will meet back in here in like........I don't know..........an hour."

"Sounds good,"said Molly and Anna leaving my room.

After we took showers and changed into something more comfortable.(a lot more comfortable)  We met up on my bed. Molly was brushing Anna wet hair, while hers was in a messy bun.

"Alright there is a part missing from the story I told you,"I said after a moment of silence.

"What do you mean," she replied questionably.

"Well when my boss showed up a few weeks ago. It wasn't about that fake article I'm not writing. He came to fire me because I was slowing down the progress on you and Justin. I told him I love you and I wasn't giving up, and I got fired."

"You got fired for me........I'm not that special,"she said

"No, your even more," I replied.

She blushed focusing on Anna hair. Anna sighed,"Well I guess it my turn," she said.

"Your turn?," Molly asked confused.

Anna looked at me,"Go ahead," I said.

"Okay well Justin hit me sometimes when you were dating him and threatened me whenever I was going to tell you,"she blurted out.

Molly eyes filled with tears and hugged Anna from behind. I crawled over to where they sat and embraced both of them. By that time all of us were crying. "Anna you should have told me......You can tell me anything. okay?"Molly said in between tears.

"Okay," Anna said hugging her mom tighter.

"Don't worry Anna you will never have to worry about that again," I said.

Molly looked me and whispered,"thank you."

"No, thank you,"I said kissing her cheeck.