Day One

Phil's POV
___________________________
Dan deepened the kiss and I continued it but, soon after I pulled away and payed my head on his shoulder.

"Dan?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too"
"Thanks" I reply and i mentally hit myself it was a stupid way to reply to that.

"Phil?" Dan asks
"Yes Daniel."
"Umm so what do you think we are right now I'm not sure either like you but." Dan was interrupted by me.
"Dan will you be mine?"
"Yes!Yes!Yes!"
"And also we need to go to the store,
I ate the cereal and I need a few more SD cards"
"Why do you need more SD cards?"
"I'm making something and I need a lot"
"Okay sweetie, But can we lay here a bit longer?"
"Sure you procrastinater"
"Hey! I'm not the one who procrastinated asking me out." He said and shrugged.

"Fine Fine, Your right." I lean and and kiss his nose.

"I love you Philip Michael Lester."
"And I love you Daniel James Howell."
"Come on we are going to lay here all day (even though it's almost 7 ok the story) and we won't do anything." I said as I tried to scoot out of the position me and Dan were in.

"Alright Alright (Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though sorry I love p!atd) lets go babe."

___________________________
time skip
___________________________

*okay so if I want to record videos for dan everyday then I'm going to need a lot a lot of SD cards*
I thought to myself. After that I grabbed like 6 (because you can put them in your computer and save them then delete them off your camera).

"Phil? How many videos do you want to make?" Dan said while laughing.
"It's for something HUGE!" I said while raising my arms up and almost falling into the display case of SD cards.

"Woah! You okay there Philly?" Dan said while grabbing me before I fell to my death of course me being dramatic saying that this would be the way I died.

"Yea I'm okay now, Thanks for catching me."
"No problem baby boy, I love you."
"Now let's go and get food now because we aren't leaving the house any time soon."

We walk to the food section of the store and we grab a few bags of crisps and candy floss.
"Let's go to like the frozen food aisle."
Dan said and I nodded and agreed.
We walk down the frozen food aisle and grab some eggos (like eleven from stranger things) and some other types of frozen foods and then we got to the place.
Oh dear the bad place it was the medical aisle.
"Umm Dan can we go somewhere else other than this aisle?" I ask almost kind of begging.
"Sure this aisle kind of makes me sad because my family has had history before and stuff but why does it make you bothered by it babe?" Dan asks sounding concerned.
"Uhh- um can I tell you when we get home?"
"Sure thing"

___________________________
                  Yet another time skip
___________________________
Phil's POV
When we got home we had to vary all the groceries in and by that I mean o carried them in whilst dan took a really bathroom break.

"Dan, what are you doing in there?" I yell from the bottom of the steps up to the bathroom we shared.

"Oh nothing it's okay in alright."

"Come on we have to put the stuff up." I reply

"Ughhhh fineeeee I'll be out in a minute." Dan groans

I start getting stuff out of the bags then I look at my sleeve and see that it has some blood on it so I got to my room and change into my pjs which allow me have long sleeves and a reason for changing clothes.

I walk back into the kitchen to see Dan actually  helping put the stuff up.

"Wow, your really helping me Daniel." I say shocked.
"Well now that I'm a boyfriend I have to be at least a little responsible." Dan says looking at the ground.
"So after we put the stuff up what do you want to do?" I ask whilst helping put our frozen food we bought into the freezer.

"I thought we could watch a movie or film a video perhaps.?" He said sound like he was asking someone he was confused.
"Sure either sound fine."

"Also later can we talk about you not like the medical aisle in the store?" He asks me.

"U-uhhh, umm-umm okay su-sure." I said shaking in my breath.

___________________________
The video
___________________________

Dan:Hello internet.i am joined by phil here *looks at phil*
Phil:Hey guys!
Dan: and today we are attempting to do a be-
Phil:were you going to say booty?
Dan: you interrupted me and no I was going to say BEAUTY makeup look with nothing but only looking at 2 tutorial videos.
Phil:only TWO!!!!???
___________________________
                     Video is over with
___________________________

"So babe what's wrong why don't you like the medical aisle?" Dan asks

"Umm so here come into my bedroom." I reply.

I walk into my bed room before dan does and I tell him to turn around so I can grab another shirt to show him.

"Okay you can turn around now and go sit on my bed."

I sat down next to him and I just didn't say anything I just kissed him then gently stopped and showed him my wrist.

"Oh baby is this why you don't like medical aisles?" Dan asked

"Yes" I reply with no feeling and I ask him
"Dan can we sleep and talk about this tomorrow please baby?"
"yes sure"