~007~

.Beca's point of view.
My alarm goes off with 'thumbs' from Sabrina Carpenter. I really love that song and I know every lyric of it. Happily I sit right up and sing along with some lyrics. 'and so they keep on twiddling them thumbs. Skiddly-dee-da-dum. They gonna keep on twiddling them thumbs. Skiddly-dee-da-dum-dum. Cause that's just the way of the world! Not long after that I can't sing along anymore, because the new song of Yellow Claw starts playing.

,,I didn't know you could sing like that." Stacie looks at me. This is my second night away from home. I wanted to ask Chloe if I could stay with her another night, but she was busy, so I asked Stacie. Stacie is a really sweet girl, who I got to know through Amy and Jesse. I have already a little group of friends. Jesse, Amy, Stacie and Chloe of course. I like it here and I want to live on campus too, only because then I can be really away from my father, but I'm seventeen...

,,I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to wake you." I apologize.

,,Don't worry, I was already awake. I was texting Brody."

,,Well, boyfriends also need attention." I say with a wink and get out of bed. ,,Anyway, thank you for letting me stay in your room last night."

,,First of all, Brody isn't my boyfriend and second, anytime. You're always welcome in my room, considering I'm all alone..."

,,Maybe I can move in here next month? Only if you want to, I don't want to intrude."

,,It would be very nice if you are my roommate. I mean, look around, this room is big enough for two, but why wait one month?"

,,Because I'm seventeen, I can't live here now."

,,Who said that? Have you seen Emily? That new girl?"

,,I'm a new girl too, but if you mean that pretty girl from room 412, then yes. Why?"

,,Well, she just became seventeen and she lives here."

,,Really? I thought you needed to be eighteen to live here on campus."

,,Who told you that? I'm a sophomore and I never heard that kind of rule before."

,,My dad, he wanted me to apply to Barden University. I really didn't wanted to go, because I had to leave my little sister alone at home, but now... well, I guess I enjoy it here."

,,You guess? You don't like me?"

,,I really, really, really, really, really, really like you." I sing the lyrics of 'I really like you' from Carly Rae Jepsen.

,,Ha ha very funny!" Stacie starts laughing. ,,I like you too, I like you a lot." And she put her arm around my shoulders. I'm really happy that I have found her. She's funny and sweet. I could date her, if I wanted to.

,,Hey, but I'm going to take a shower. Shall we meet before the classroom? We can sit together in class, if you want to."

,,Of course I want to sit with you, but you know this class is a mixed class? So also Jesse, Amy, Chloe, Aubrey and Benji will be there?"

,,Really?" She nods. ,,Well, that will be fun." I say sarcastically.

,,Hey, it's gonna be okay. We love you very much, all of us. And if you don't know it by now, I'm here for you. Always." I give Stacie a hug and thank her again for letting me stay the night.

,,Don't sweat about it. Now go to the showers and clean yourself up. You look awful."

,,Gosh, nice way to make friends." I roll my eyes and Stacie starts laughing again and this time I join her. Again, Stacie is really funny. She has sarcastic ways to say things and I think she can turn something negative into something positive with only one word. I only know her for two days, but I already know that I will have the giggles with her in class. I put my arm around her shoulders and kiss her cheek. ,,I love you, dork." I say and open the door.