Day one, AU collge rooms

Its was his fourth year at Columbia University in New York City.

"Alexander room 304," the lady at the front office said to the 6 foot tall long haired caribbean boy,

"thanks," alex said taking the paper, and waking to his room. He had hoped his best friend John Laurens and him would get a dorm together. Alex walked into the room and set his things down and left to go get across the street to the cafe to get a tea.

A young man by the name of Thomas Jefferson was call to the office and was told the room he would be getting.

"Thomas room 304," the same lady who told Alex his room number.

Thomas took the paper took the paper and walked to the room and open the door.

"I hope those are James Madison's things," Thomas said to himself.

Alex walked into the room with his earbuds in his ears and tea in hand, once Alex saw Thomas and paused.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Alex took his earbuds yelling in anger.

"This is my room," Thomas turned not realizing it was Alexander the boy he hated with everything he had.

"Jam- ALEX! what hell!" Thomas's shock went straight to anger.

"This is not right why would they give us a room together?!?!?!" Thomas said with a frown.

"I don't know it not like they know we hate each other, just don't talk to me and wouldn't talk to you," Alex said sitting on the bed that had been premade.

"Alright," thomas said laying on the bed across from Alexs.

{Later that night}

Thomas had woke up to hyperventilating.

"Alex what the hell?" Thomas woke up annoyed but immediately turned to concern hearing Alex hyperventilating.

"A... Alex," Thomas siad getting up.

"I-I... h..." Alex couldn't talk much.

 By the time Thomas reach Alex he was on the floor digging into has grey and red backpack, this made Thomas's eyebrow rise.

Alex pulled and a small clear bottle with water, glitter, and clear glue, the water was pink which was caused by the glitter. Alex shook the the pink colored water.

"What's happening?" and young man's voice came over all the commotion.

Alex saw the young man and managed to say

"J....John," Alex got to his feet and hugged the John Laurens his best friend. 

{to be continued.}