day 5, "I love you"

Alex had woken up in jolt to the hand of Thomas on his back.

"morning," Thomas said with a morning voice that alex so happened to love so much.

"mmm... hey" alex said smiling back at the man next to him.

Thomas gave Alex a kiss on the forhead and held close to his chest, Alex nuzzed up close to Thomas bear chest. 

"what time is it?" Alex said looking at Thomas's beauitful brown eyes.

"Relax we have time before the class starts," Thomas said running his hands thourgh Alex's long hair.

Alex didn't say anything more he just smiled at his new boyfriend.

{an hour later}

"hey ami, Herc and I are going to the cafe later and were wondering if you wanted to join?" Laf said after the class was over.

"yeah sure, hey can I bring Thomas?" Alex asked.

"wait Thomas... as in Jefferson?" Herc said almost bursting out laughing.

"I thought you two hated each other," Herc said looking at Alex.

"well... we have a alot more in common thennwe thought," Alex said with a nevsous sweat.

Alex didn't want to tell his friends yet about him and Thomas dating, Alex felt bad because it made his seem as if he didn't care about John's death but he did, Alex thought of John all the time.

Alex saw Thomas outside the class room, Thomas had smiled at Alex and gave him and big hug and kissed him on the cheeck before they left for the cafe to meet with Laf and Herc. 

Thoams and Laf were good friends they grew up together so Laf didn't mind Thomas tagging along with Alex.

"hey, have I ever told you I love you," Thomas stopping to look at Alex.

"yes you have," Alex said blushing and smiling.

Thomas smiled back at alex and the two kept on walking to the cafe.

Once Alex and Thomas met up with Laf and Herc they all ordered and sat down at a small booth and chated and laughed, it made Alex sad though that Jonh was not there to Laugh along with them but Alex had to stay strong so he grabbed Thomas's hand and held it tight, Alex and Thomas's hands were under the table so Alex was fine. Thomas made Alaex happy that he was with him.