Liam

I hope you like it :) tell me what you think of these

~~~~

Harry, the cheeky boy he is, always ‘hit’ on me. Just for fun, of course, and to annoy Liam a little.

I always jokingly returned it which only grinds Liam’s gears even more. I can’t help it, he’s so hot when he’s jealous. I guess Harry and I pushed it too far this time. “God fucking damn it, why don’t the two of you just hook up right here, right now! You obviously don’t give a shit that I’m sitting right in front of you!" Harry and I exchanged confused looks then looked towards him who was now standing from the couch with clenched fists. “Woah, calm down mate. We’re only joking around," Harry said with his hands up in surrender. “Only joking around," Liam mimicked, completely outraged,

“Fuck you, Styles. As if it’s not obvious (Y/N) already is." “Woah, woah, woah, you think I’m cheating on you?" I asked, standing up to be only inches from his face. “Did I fucking stutter?" he hissed. “Liam, why would I ever cheat with your girlfriend? You’re my best friend, I could never do something so low," Harry stated, only receiving a scowl in return. “I’m not a damn moron. You two flirt every time you’re in the same room. I pretty goddamn sick of it," Liam yelled then stormed out of the room. “We took it to far, didn’t we?" Harry asked with apologetic eyes. “Just a bit," I scoffed sarcastically. “How is this situation best handled? Should I talk to him or you?" he asked. “Me," I said, eyeing the door. Taking a deep breath, I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. I saw Liam facing the wall kicking it and cursing under his breath. “Liam?" I said, distracting him from his ‘activity’. “What the hell do you want?" he said refusing eye contact, gloomy voiced. “Liam, I’m not cheating on you," I firmly stated. “Then why do you flirt with Harry all the time?" “Well, he always just does it as a joke. Thinks it’s funny to tick you off a bit and well, I play along…" “Why, why would you play along and start this shit?" Heat rose to my cheeks knowing I had to tell the truth about this. “Honest answer?" I said with a nervous giggle. “Honest," he repeated solemnly. “Well, I think it’s really hot when you’re jealous," I said fidgeting. He pressed his lips together to conceal the laughter, unsuccessfully that is. He burst into laughter. “It’s not that funny!" I said laughing more out of embarrassment. Liam pulled me in by the waist so our lips were mere inches apart. “Am I really hot when I’m jealous?" he breathed sexily. I pressed my lips to his. Pulling away only a second, I mumbled, “Insanely hot." “Let’s forget all that happened, yeah? And move onto something else in my dressing room," he mumbled huskily, rushing us into the studio dressing room.