I Never Thought ...

~Sophia POV~

  Hello I'm Sophia. I am 6 years old and I am very smart. I just moved from Philadelphia to Florida because my mommy got a new job that pays more than her last. Its a good thing that my mommy got a better job but I don't like Florida I think it is stupid. And It's weather is very bipolar! I also miss my friends and family.

I walked into my new house and it is very big. It looks totally different from the houses in Philly. They look modern. The first room I ran to was my room of course! When I walked in I saw the same room I had at my old house, which was good because I wanted to be reminded of my old life. My room walls are pink with baby blue polka dots. The floor was baby blue as well. My bed is also pink with baby blue polka dots, and it is filled with all my favorite teddy bears. The rest of my room is irrelevant.

~~~*~~~

Since I don't have a life anymore, I decided to go outside and make some new friends. When I walked outside I saw this girl who looked the same age as me. She had really dark brown hair that was put up into a long high ponytail. She had a light brown skin tone and she was riding her bike in circles.

' She's weird ' I thought to myself. But, I can't be picky, I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life. So, I decided to go up to her and socialize.

" Hi I'm Sophia, What's your name? "

" Oh hi I'm Arianna, Wanna play? "

" Sure! "

We played for a while and then we got tired. So, she invited me inside her house to hang out for a while.

When we walked in I saw a boy about my age playing a video game. He turned to look back at us.

" Who's your friend? " He asked Arianna.

" Her name is Sophia, Now leave us alone! "

As she said that she pulled me into the kitchen to fix me something to drink.

" Who was that? " I asked

" Oh that's my stupid twin brother, but he is mean so don't talk to him "

" You guys are twins " I asked looking very shocked. " You guys look nothing alike "

" Well that's good because he is ugly "

I laughed at her comment. And then I heard footsteps.

" I am not ugly " The boy said with a straight face.

" Get out before I get mom! " Arianna exclaimed.

He ignored her threat and walked over to me.

" Hi I'm Christopher " He said with a huge smile, which showed off his dimples.

He was a little bit taller than me and had short dark brown curly hair. He also had light brown eyes that were close to hazel but not that close. And he had the same skin color as Arianna.

Yeah he is ugly.

I smiled in return, because I didn't want to be rude and said " Hi! "

He stared at me for a while and said " Ew you have braces! "

" Soooooo! " I said while sticking out my tongue.

He laughed real hard and said " What should I call you? "

I rolled my eyes and said " Sophia! "

He shook his head 'no' and said " No, I'm gonna call you tin grin. "

" That's not funny " I said while rolling my eyes, while he still laughed at the fact that I had braces.

" Leave her alone Chris ! " Arianna said trying to defend me but it didn't work.

" Come on " Arianna said as she led me to her room.

" I told you he was mean " she said as we sat on her bad.

" I don't like him " I stated.

" Good " Arianna said

We played in her room until it got dark. Then my mom called my phone and told me to come home because dinner is ready. I said goodbye to everyone except Christopher. As I walked out the door he said...

" Bye tin grin " with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and left.

Living next door to him is going to be hell.

-----------

Ok So Hi ! This Is My First Story So Dont Be Rude. Instead Give Me Your Advice

Vote

Comment

And Tell Your Friends About This Story!

XOXO ~ Breyana