The Fight

"Ehhhhhhhh?!??!?!?!"

"L-lucy?! I thought we lost you forever!!!! But you died infront of us how could you still be alive?"

Then the Strauss siblings went rushing to her and started hugging her like a teddy bear literelly.

"I challenge you for a fight! You said you were Mira's sister the she demon then you must be powerful so show me what you got!" the pinkette said.

"B-but Na-"

Lissana was cut by her twin sister Lucy.

"Oh, please if he wants a fight is a fight he's going to get!" Lucy said confidently.

They went outside for the fight and everyone  started betting  on Natsu eccept the siblings of course.

"Fire Dragon Roar!!"

Natsu stood high with confident and said,

"Well that was easy I expected more a fight"

"Hey who told you I was done?"

everybody gasped.

"I can eat fire too you know" Lucy said confidently.

Saying Natsu was shocked was an understatement he tought he was the only fire dragon slayer out there.

"Hey I thought I was the only fire dragon slayer out there!" Natsu said confused.

"Well you are the only fire dragon slayer out there." Lucy said confused until she remembered that he didn't knew what magic she uses.

"Ugh I'm bored I'm just gonna finish this." Lucy said bored.

"May the goddess and god, of light and love grant my wish and quiet my heart. I'll place my desire in your hands, for you to do as you will and as I'll deserve, SO MOTE IT BE!!!!" Lucy yelled casting the spell on Natsu.

Natsu fainted on the floor while Lucy was floating in the air with golden eyes.