Chapter 17

~Ashley’s POV~

I was still at school, jeez...just let me go already! I want...no need to go see Jinxx. He’s probably awake right now. I groaned inwardly and looked at the clock, 1 more minute of class. I had barely focused on my work today as I had only been thinking about Jinxx.

The bell rung and everyone seemed to slowly put their things away, while I shoved my things in my bag and basically ran out of class. I need to go to the shop first and buy him some flowers and chocolate...and something else if I see something that looks nice.

I ran out of the school, and ran to just outside the gates, sure enough, as I had ordered. There was a taxi waiting, to take me to a shop near the hospital and then I could just walk the rest of the way. I smiled happily and got into the car, telling the driver where I wanted to be taken to before sitting back and letting out a shaky breath.

I don’t know how long we were driving for but I felt something nudge my shoulder and I glanced round at the driver, “We’re here, that’s...$5.00.”

I nodded and hastily shoved the money in his hand before getting out the car and walking into the shop, trying to act calm and composed. Luckily there was still a lot of Valentine’s Day stuff in here.

I walked around the shop looking through all the items that were there. Something caught my eye though, it was a huge stuffed bear, holding a heart that had the words, ‘I Love You’ across it, in white writing. I smiled and ‘awwed’ walking over to it. I picked it up, and held it under my arm while I went to find flowers.

I was now walking towards the hospital with a pretty big box of chocolates, black and red roses and a huge stuffed bear, which was really soft, under my arm. I was getting strange looks but I didn’t really care to be honest, I would probably have gotten them anyways, even without all the presents. I walked quicker and entered the building, informing the lady at the desk that I was going to see ‘Jeremy Miles Ferguson’ before walking down the hall towards Jinxx’s room.

I entered the room, to see Jinxx just sitting there, looking rather bored until he saw me. His face seemed to light up and a big smile spread across his face.

“Hey Ashley.” He said quietly.

I grinned and walked over, “Hey Jinxx~! This is all for you~” I said handing him the chocolates, bear and then flowers.

“Oh my...you didn’t have to do this? And uh why...?” he asked, confused.

“Well, I wanted to be your valentine, so here~” I said, shrugging slightly before sitting down on the chair beside the bed.

Jinxx nodded slowly, “Okay...I uh...” he muttered something that I didn’t quite catch.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I said...that I’m glad that you’re my valentine and thank you very much~” he said, while blushing.

I grinned and leant over, kissing his cheek softly before sitting back down.

He blushed madly, and hid his face.

“Jinxx~” I whispered.

Jinxx slowly uncovered his face, “Y-yeah...?” he mumbled, he looked really embarrassed, yet very happy at the same time.

“Are you feeling better?” I found myself asking.

He nodded furiously, “Y-yeah, and uh anyways, how did I get here? And how did you know that I was here anyways?”

I shrugged slightly, “Well I found you....in your basement...unconscious and bloody...but I carried you out and got an ambulance.” I said quietly, and smiled gently at Jinxx.