Chapter 2

(Don't play song yet)
Previously:
Narrators POV:

     Happy wrapped the cases together with his tail and flew to everyone's favorite guild, Fairy Tail. 'I wonder what's in the cases' was all Happy could think about.

Present Time:
Happy's POV:

     'Natsu should be back in about 4 hours if I read the flier right,' I thought. I was now at the newly restored guildhall in all its glory. I launched through the large wooden doors and avoided the usual table that seemed to be thrown at anyone who walked in. 'I can't wait to find out what it is!' I set down the cases and stacked them in the center of the guild for all of Fairy Tail to see.

Narrators POV:

     "What have you brought here?" Master Makarov questions as he examines the bags from his usual seat at the bar.

"I found these in the back of a closet we don't use anymore. I thought it must be pretty important if he felt the need to go through the trouble of hiding it. What better place to find out what's inside than with everyone?"

     "Sometimes I wonder if you really are on Natsu's side, Happy," Lucy sweat-drops.

     "Anyways," exclaims the always happy Mira, "let's open it!" Happy lands and walks over to the cases and unzips one of the cases without a second thought. Once it was completely unzipped, he flipped over the cover to reveal what everyone was waiting for...

     "A BUNCH OF DISKS?!" The entire guild shouts. Mira stood above the CDs astonished at what Fairy Tails Fire Dragon Slayer had done.

     "Earth to Mira," Lucy jokes as she waves her slender hands in front of the blank Mirajane.

     Mira shook her head to bring herself back into the moment and said, "those aren't just any disks! These are music disks! And by the looks of it, he filled them himself!"

     "HA!" Gray laughed. "Remember metal face and his singing, Natsu's is probably worse!" He finished while laughing on the floor holding his stomach.

     "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ICE CUBE?! MY SINGING IS FABULOUS!"

     "I CALLED YOU METAL FACE, IS THERE A PROBLEM? AND ONLY THE DEAF WOULD LIKE YOUR MUSIC!" Gray yelled as him and Gajeel clashed heads glaring at each other and throwing pointless insults.

     "QUIET DOWN!" Erza ordered giving them a hard gaze. "Let's listen to one," she says calmly whilst biting into her usual order of strawberry cake.

     "Ok!" Mira exclaims while flipping through the pages filled with CDs. "Wow! By the looks of these,  he probably over 200 songs!"

     Mira finally picked a song (the CDs don't have any pictures or anything. Some might have writing but other than that it is just a metallic silver). Mira stood up and opened the CD player, placed the CD into its holder, and pressed the small button to close it. At first, it sounded like static, but after a few moments, they heard a voice they never could imagine.

(Now you can play the song. If not able to play it's called, Waiting for Superman, by Daughtry)

She's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away

"THAT'S NATSU'S VOICE!!!" The guild yells astonished.

She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days
She says, yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundromat washing his cape"
She's just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane
And she smiles, oh the way she smiles

Everyone in the guild had their jaws dropped beyond human capabilities.

She's talking to angels, counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms yeah, in his arms yeah
Waiting for Superman

Beer glasses, cigars, and swords clattered against the hardwood floor as guildmates stood in place in awe of his amazing voice.

She's out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse
Nothing's making sense
She's been chasing an answer
A sign lost in the abyss, this Metropolis
She says "Yeah, he's still coming, just a little bit late"
He got stuck at the Five and Dime saving the day"
She says "If life was a movie, then it wouldn't end like this"
Left without a kiss
Still, she smiles, oh the way she smiles, yeah

Gray dropped to the floor, falling limp unable to control his awe.

She's talking to angels, she's counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, she's falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms yeah, in his arms yeah
She's waiting for Superman
To lift her up and take her anywhere
Show her love and climbing through the air
Save her now, before it's too late tonight
Oh like the speed of light
And she smiles
She's talking to angels, she's counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, she's falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up
In his arms yeah, oh in his arms yeah
She's waiting for Superman
To lift her up and take her anywhere
Show her love and climbing through the air
Save her now before it's too late tonight
She's waiting for Superman

     "I refuse to believe that was Natsu," Gray states, waking up from his moment of unconsciousness
     "Mhm," everybody else agreed.

      Mira was sobbing behind the bar because Natsu was a better singer than her. "It's OK Mira, now we have another person to entertain people!" Lucy said trying to cheer her friend up. "Your right Lucy."

     "I feel like we're invading his privacy... if he went through all of this trouble to keep them hidden, do you really think he wanted them to be found at all?"

     "Anyway... let us pick another song!" Erza says excitedly. "Yeah," echoed throughout the room.