Epolouge

So, after that eventful day, the guild was more lively than ever! Natsu started singing songs and playing the guitar almost every day he was at the guild! Word got around of him, and job requests have been sent specifically for the purpose of singing! Not only was everyone happy, but his relationship with the one and only Lucy Heartfilia blossomed into one of care and light-hearted moments.

Natsu's POV
"Natsu~San!" I heard Wendy call from across the guild. I turned around and saw her running towards me.

"What's up Wendy!" I said as she got nearer.

"Yesterday, Master told me that the King and Princess Hussui said that they wanted you to perform at a concert! Apparently, it's gonna be like the Grand Magic Games but for singing! It's just for entertainment purposes but the winner does get 3 million jewel! He wanted to know if you wanted to participate!"

"OH YEAH! THAT GETS ME FIRED UP!"

"Umm, I probably should have told you this but it starts in two days..."

"WWWHHHATTT!?"

"Keep it down, would you! We're trying to talk in peace Flame Brain!" Gray said from two tables over.
"You shut up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME-SKIP

Still Natsu's POV

"And now... the performance we've all been waiting for... NATSU DRAGNEEL!" The announcer said as I walked towards the stage.

As soon as I stepped onto the glossy black stage, flames shot up into the sky. I started eating one of the pillars because I got distracted. I looked up and saw the guild looking at me with dumbfounded faces. What did I do wrong!

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT THE FIRE NATSU!!" Erza yelled which caused me to shriek.
I sprinted to the front of the stage and introduced my self.

"Hey everybody! I'm Natsu Dragneel! And I'm gonna sing a special song for you guys!" The audience broke into applause. I grabbed the microphone and started singing.

(Song Above, Catch Me by Faydee)

The audience cheered loudly and the announcer said, "AND THE WINNER IS NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!"

"WAHOO!!" The guild jumped from the balcony they were sitting at and the announcers handed me my trophy. Lucy got to me first and gave a long embrace and a passionate kiss.

"I hope you're giving that money to me," Gramps joked.

"Don't worry Gramps! I already planned on it!"

Thank you so much for reading this story! I really enjoyed writing it. But this chapter has concluded my story. I hope you enjoyed this fun quick read! ❤️😘