Chapter 3 (third person)

Recap

"Lyds, can u open your eyes? Can you hear me?" James asked for the millionth time. "Great now I'm talking to myself"

"Is she awake?" A familiar voice asked

"What are you doing here Brandon?"

"I've come to see my baby"

"Is she is your baby why didn't you visit her in the last 14 days?" James asked

"He did what?" A familiar voice asked. James turned around to see an angry Lydia! Damn, Brandon's in trouble!

"He didn't visit you" James said.

"Why? Didn't you care?" Lyds said in a whisper.

"Of course I came to visit you, I just didn't come every day," Brandon said.

"Then when did you come?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, when did you come?" James asked.

"I came every Monday and Thursday and Friday." Brandon said

"No I was here I would've saw you," James said confused.

"I came while you were at school" Brandon said.

"Sorry for freaking out before, I'm really hungry, James can you get me some food please," Lydia asked.

"Sure" James said and got up and left.

"I'm real sorry baby," Brandon said.

"It's fine, can I ask a question?" Lydia said.

"You just did but you can ask another one" Brandon said.

"Who won cheer championships?" Lydia asked

"You"

."yaya" Lyds said just as James walked through the door,

"Ok, I've got three pastas, three-- wait! Your dancing your victory dance, did you tell her she won?" James asked Brandon.

"Yeah" Brandon said.

"Am I that readable?" Lydia asked

"Yep" Brandon and James said in unison.

******** back at home ********

"Hey Lydia, James you father and I are going out to the grocery shops were running low on a few things," Lydia's mother, rose said.

"Mum, I need stuff from the shop." James said

"What 'stuff'?" Rose asked

"Guy stuff" James answered

''well then, janes, me and your father are going to the grocery store, do you nee anything?'' rose asked.

''nope'' lydia said.

after rose, james and phil (lydias father) had left for the grocery store, lydia fell asleep.

**************** 30 mins later****************

lydia woke up with a fright, she had had a nightmare. she got up and went to get some chocolate, chocolate always calms her down. as she sat back down and turned on the tv she heard a knock on the door she got up thinking it was her family but remembered that they had a key so why would they knock? as she went more closer to the door she heard the sirens in the didtant and knew one thing, the person at the door brought bad news.