Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

OMG!!!! I can't believe Lyds is going to be living with us! I'm so happy, another girl to socialise with in the house! But that also means that she is gonna be the baby of the family and damn! That's gonna be hard for her!

**************** next day ***************

lydias POV

"Lydia, Lydia, time to wake up" someone said.

"5 more mins, plz?" I asked.

"No wake up now!" Someone else said I'm guessing Kyle.

"No!" I said

"Get up or I'll get the water."Kyle said

"You wouldn't" I said

"Try me" he said before walking towards my bathroom. Then I heard the tap turn on so I got up.

"Told ya she would get up if I did that." Kyle said to James.

"What are you guys doing in here?. I asked, still very sleepy.

"Mum said to wake you up, you and Lucy and Jesse are going school shopping." James said

"When?" I said

"2pm"

"So why wake me up now."

"Cause your a girl and you need to do all your shit," Kyle said.

"But it's 8 in the morning."

"Yeah I know, but Lucy says she's giving you a makeover, she should be In here in about 2 mins," he said, last time she gave me a makeover I looked like a fucking slut and I do not want that to happen again!

"Quick lock the door," I said.

"Why?" James asked, as he walked to the door and locked it..

"Cause when Lucy gives makeovers she makes me look like a slut." I said

"Lyds! Open up! NOW!" Lucy said banging on the door.

*bang* *bang* bang*

"Lucy it's open and Lyds went to eat breakfast about 2 mins ago." Kyle said.

"Ok" Lucy said.

"Damn! She is such a dumb blonde" James muttered to himself, I laughed at his comment and so did Kyle.

''hey!! i'm a blonde!!'' I said.

''but your not dumb,'' kyle said

''thanks, now get out I need to get ready!' I said to the two boys standing next to my bed

''butyou look great in that'' kyle says referring to my outfit which consists of black shorts and a hot pink tanktop.

''yeah you do,'' james said'.

''fine, let me get my slippers then,''i said, I walked to the boxes named clothes and looked for my pair of stompees.

''seriously!?'' kyle said looking at my slippers.

''whats wrong wit them?'' I said looking down at my bunny stompees.

''nothing, he just hates them. I have the dinosaur one!!'' james said. we high five each other, then exit the room making our way downstairs. we reached downstairs with a scent of yummy goodness.

kyle ran infront of me ''mmmmmm mum you never make pancakes anymore!!-'' he was cut off by lucy.

''mum and dad are leaving us for 2 weeks 'cause of their business trip'' she said

"Ooooh where ya going?"I asked.

"Japan" Nikki said.

"OMG sooooo awesome" me and Lucy said at the same time. Nikki chuckled and so did jerry (mr Bradley)

"Can I just ask what school am I gonna be going tomorrow?" I Asked.

"The same one as Lucy, Jesse, Kyle and James; kings wood high," Nikki said.

"Awesome"! I said.

"Yay! You can try out for cheerleading! It's gonna be sooo much fun!" Lucy said.

"Actually after what happened last time I think I'm gonna play soccer- wait of they have a soccer team there?" I asked. The room went silent.

"Weeeeelllll-" Lucy started.

"They only have a boys soccer team," Jesse said.

"Aww man! I was really looking forward to playing this year." I said.

"Haha!" Kyle said.

"So lydia, what grade are you in?" Blake asked.

"Wait let me check- ah yes - I'm in grade 8" I said as I checked the letter I had been handed.

"Cool me, James and Lucy are in your grade." Kyle said.

"Lucy? She's 18?" I said, very confused

"Just turned 18, youngest in the class though," she said.

"Oooooh"