~Where we begin~

Inks POV
My duty. to protect the Au's.

That's all I was created for, I think... The AU's piece this world together, without them there is no multiverse, no creativity.

That's why I'm here, to inspire people to create AU's, the more AU's the more colourful this world becomes, and that's what I want, I want to live in an inspirational, colourful world, were everyone is happy, I need to keep encouraging though because if I don't, people will lose inspiration, and the world will become dull, I fear that will happen if I stop

And if I stop... My worst fear will come true...

Destruction.

I never feared that word before I met him... He wants them destroyed, I figured that they annoy him but they never did any wrong... No harm to him, No harm to what he loves, that's if he even has anything to love, if I stop encouraging people to create there will only be one word left, only one word ruling this multiverse...

D E S T R U C T I O N

Errors POV
{Dunno how to glitch out the words so just pretend they are okay}
I Hate them. All of them. why do they need to exist. There's too many of them to bloody count, my purpose? To destroy them, they have no meaning, and don't need to be here, I want to get rid of each and everyone of them, it would make my job so much easier, there should only be one world and that's the original, I don't care if that means I would be erased too.

The other day, I Met someone, someone weird, he looked like me...

Another Fucking AU

But no, this one was different, he wasn't like the other AU's at all this guy was motivated to an extent I have never seen before, not even Blueberry was as motivated and vigorous as this guy, He wanted to protect the AU's, and I needed to stop him.

He's going to ruin everything!

Normal POV
*A few weeks later*

It was a dark endless anti void, Error called this nothingness home, so that's why he finds going to other AU'S interesting, but he didn't want to make friends with them, far from it actually, he wanted nothing but to destroy them

"What AU should I venture into today? Outertale? Reapertale? Maybe I could pay a visit to my good old friend Underswap Sans" Error chuckled a crackled glitch dominating his low perturbing voice.

*new AU created, introducing SugarTale*

"FUCK!" Error yelled "How do they keep coming!"

Error opened up a portal into the new AU of SugarTale groaning, hoping that this job would be quick and easy, he entered into the new AU and cursed to himself under his breath, he was now surrounded by the bright Candy based AU.

"Lets get this over with" he quipped

He took himself over to one of the nearest sugary sweet sanses, forming his strings above him, he groaned under his breath ready to go.

"No"

A force grabbed errors hand, making his strings dissipate, almost making him crash, he flung around, only to see ink.

"Hey buddy, fancy meeting you here, I was just checking out the new AU I helped create" Ink giggled

"Why do you keep doing this?!" Error grunted clenching his fist

"Because I need to protect these guys, and I can't let you destroy them" he said quite cheerfully

"Well I'm not letting you stop me this time Rainbow Asshole" Error yelled forming his strings once again flinging them towards SugarTale original Sans, Ink darts towards the projectory of the strings and slashes them with his paintbrush, they snap, and ink slides back panting and looks back up to error chuckling.

"Come on Error, I know your tricks theres, no use" Ink chuckled giving Error a devious smirk

Error growls and summons fourth a Gaster Blaster, Ink giggles and swipes his paintbrush in front of himself creating a magical paint barrier, error shoots it and it bounds off Inks shield, Ink then summons his blaster, that shooting a ball of paint at Error, it hits error, covering him in colourful paint, Ink laughs.

"That's a good look for you" Ink giggled his hands over his mouth

"Whatever, I'm out of here" Error groans getting the heck out of there, Ink wining once again

Errors POV
I go back into my dark multiverse, covered in paint, I flop down on the edge looking out into the void filled with stars and flowing multiverses

"He's so annoying... Why is he always there when I need to destroy something" he groans sitting his head in his hands, he thinks about Ink, and how impressive his attacks are, and how well he can repeal his strings and blasts, thinking about how amazing he performs...

"Ugh!" Error shakes his head "Why am I always thinking about him"

"He's just another stupid AU"

"Right?

(Heya! that was mainly just a short starter chapter, so all the other chapters are gonna be longer, this story will start of with a few fight scenes and then get into all the romance and dates and stuff later on, so see you soon peeps)