Fight...Fight.!!!!! or nahh

when it was the end of class.Gray was waiting outside from the door. he was waiting for monica while the bell was ring.They were all headed out in the class execpt monica, had to wait cause her teacher told her to return all her assignment but monica said i cant i dont have time to do that monica head out of the door went to her locker she heard that the teacher was yelling that girl grr !!!!!!

Gray heard what she said. Gray walked to monica said so what have you did now .

Monica: well see i kiss my boyfriend near her and she got pissed and started yelling at me.

Gray: (looking pissed) oo really .?

Monica: sike naww you need to lighten up boy

Gray: so when im going to starts school ?

Monica: when i get the text .

Gray: alright can we go home now?

Monica: yeahh we can !

Gray and Monica went to the car and drive off

They arrived to the apartment. They put there stuff on the couch, Monica went. Change. She forget to locked the door when gray try to ask her a question. He saw her naked. Just looked at her but she didnt noiticed and she went to the bathroom. Took a shower.

Gray closed to the door. He was blanked for an hour.

when monica was done showering she get change and saw gray next to the door laying on the floor.

she ask him what wrong ?

Gray: i just someone naked

Monica: well if you did that person was lucky

Gray: really you didnt heard nothing from the door (he get up from the floor)

Monica remember a door turn and she thought hard and relized what he was talking about. It was me and she said whatttttt!!!!!! i though i closed the door pervert !!!

Gray: well you left the door open and i need to ask you something and then i saw you naked

Monica blushed like a red tomato

even gray

Monica try to went pass gray to her room but gray grab monica hand and said you planned this didnt you?

Monica try to let go but he got monica tighter. Then pull her in and pick her up. bring her to the room he started to take off hes shirt and hes said is this what you wanted ?

Monica told him to get out from her room but he didnt listen so monica told him to get out or else

Gray: Or else what put me on the floor

Monica: no i get him from the ear and drag his ass to his room and left the room

Gray P.O.V

man that shitt hurt why would she do that i justed wanted to get some action action i bet she want me he smiled to the bed and turn on the t.v

Monica P.O.V.

Monica heart was pumping fast as shit

it couldnt stop so she went on the bed and watching t.v

Both of them in the end said he/she toally want me !