Caught by the past

In the morning

At 9 a.m.

Monica received a message from the school that gray can start school today!

I wake up look at the time it was 9:30a.m. Im late for my class I went to take a bath. Changed to a black skinny jeans. Put my uniform shirt on.

I forget to get gray I called him.

He woke up and yelled what ! ... leave me alone i need sleep!

Monica: You have to go to school today she shouted .

Gray: fine he took a bath. Went out naked from the waist and up I turn around .

Gray: what wrong?

He hugged her from behind

Monica: get off

Gray: why .? I love touching you, like everywhere so why cant you be all mine ?

Monica took a breath

Monica: if you want me to be yours then you need to follow everything I say and also......well nevermind

Gray: So what you want me to do baee?

Monica: dont call me that and go change you get 5 mins and counting !

Gray went in the room change and come out .

Monica told him let go !

Gray and monica went in the car and everybody staring at me. Gray thinking "if I was going out with monica."

They starting thinking that gray was handsome so try to approach him but when monica heard them, monica went to gray grabbed his hand.

Gray: what are you doing?

Monica: will you said that you want me to be yours. So make it happen!

Gray: Alright :)

Gray put monica on the wall. Monica said to gray what are you doing everybody watching.

Gray: im making you mine.

Gray lean in and kiss her.

Monica try pushing him away but she couldnt.

The hours past

Monica was at the apartment watching tv in the living room.Gray come out sit next to her. When he sit down. Monica heard the phone ring she answer it .

It was her boss

Boss: Can you come take my shift right now?

Monica: yeahh I can

End the call

Monica told gray that she leaving

Gray told her that he wanted to come

Monica: i dont care but hurry up

They arrived to the police station .

She went in nobody wasnt arriving so she went in with her computer did everything the job was almost done.

But

A person come in. It was gray

Gray: so this is where you work at ?

Sometime I replied.

Gray look at me. While i was working.

Monica: what are you doing ?

Gray: well I have something to tell you I never stripped in a place like this before!

Monica: will its because you a pussy !

Gray: I bet you can't do that in here!

Monica: o yeahh!!

Gray: yeah !

Monica started take off her sweater .

Gray said o yeah! Gray unbuttoned he shirt. Took off he belt after that monica took off her shirt try not to look at him.. He almost put down hes pants but one of worker Saw us His name is jose. He has a crush on me.

He saw me and gray together!!!