Verge of insanity

"Well, well, well... Someone is looking 'dip-ressed'" a voice echoed out into the room
Dipper, the boy without a physical form was quietly sobbing.
"You could always make a deal to get out of your pitiful misery"
Dipper: What do you want...
Bipper: You know... Do some tricks? Put on a show for ya?
Dipper: Please leave me be...
Bipper: Too bad! The show is starting!

Dipper was in his body back, but the was tied down onto a metal table. Beside him was set of knifes and other sharp stuff he couldn't name. Bill triangular form pop out right in front of him.
Bill: Well since you have been such a good KID, I would like to treat you to something, something you humans like to call 'torture'...
Dipper: Whaaa..?
He was too weak and shock to reacted.
Bill: I even hired the best surgeon in the Nightmare Realm!

Then, a bulky monster moved between the tools and Dipper. It's skin was rough like rocks and coloured like the navy blue sea. Eyes were all around it's forehead, all of them seem to jiggle around while the eye in the front was perfectly still. Both arms were muscular while the legs look rather flimsy.
Bill: Go easy on him pal! I want him alive got it?
With that he vanished. A grunt was heard then the monster picked up the sharpest and thinnest knife on the tray and put in high up and aimed for Dipper's right upper leg and down it went.

He screeched as blood slowly flow out of the wound, the monster didn't seem to remove it instead he took another knife and stabbed it into his left foot. He then let out a blood curling scream, patting as his face slowly turn pale.
Dipper: Ple..ase.... gah!... stop...
It didn't seem to hear his cry for mercy. After picking up a scalpel, the hideous monster gradually slid it down his face and arms. Like peeling the skin of an apple.
After a few more gashes, Dipper lost his consciousness due to the pain and loss of blood.

Bill: Good job homie, your job is done, I will keep the end of my deal and will pay you handsomely.
The monster nodded and walked away from the scene.
Bill: Wake up! I still have something to show you!
Bill said with annoyance in his tone and snapped his fingers.
Dipper suddenly jolted up and breathed heavily.

Dipper: Huh? Heu? Haa?
Bill adjusted the table so he could see what was in front of him.
It was his sister and his great uncle Stan.
Dipper: Why... why are they here?
Bill: To put on a little show, of course!
With a snap.
Sound of growling could be heard, growling of hellhounds.
Dipper's eyes were wide open, Mabel and Stan was hugging each other, before being attacked and shredded by the hellhounds. After a few moments, all you could see was the head and bones covered in blood.
Dipper felt like puking but he haven't ate anything for days.

And that was the final straw, Bill finally broke him, tears were streaming down while a maniacal laughter came with it. All Bill did was float there enjoying his work. Looking into the young boy's eyes, you could see he could kill anyone or anything. Bill spawned in a human near him and a blunt knife on his hands. He handed the 'toy' to the boy, the soon to be apprentice. Without hesitation Dipper strike the human with all his might. The screams of the powerless human only made him feel stronger and... himself.

His name is no longer Dipper or Mason or have ties with the pines family, he is now Alcor, Alcor D. Cipher, young apprentice of Bill Cipher himself. He could feel demonic powers starting to kick in, he was born a demon and fate brought him to his master. To rule the stars and the moon.

Little did he know that all of that were just illusion his master made, everything accept the torturing part.