Chapter 11

Chapter 11 ~ Finally

(Y/n) P.O.V

It was another normal day but it was strange that nobody came into the cafe today. It was like a ghost town.

I asked my co-worker, Joy why wasn't there anyone. "Someone booked the whole cafe for today." She stated and went back to the kitchen.

The whole cafe ? Must be some kind of event. I saw the VIXX members walked in. And N with a bouquets of flowers.

"Miss (y/n), your prince has arrived

"Miss (y/n), your prince has arrived." N said and I gave him a confused look. He chuckled and went to stand with the others.

I saw Leo walk in and he walked straight up to me. "(Y/n) since the day I walked into this cafe, I couldn't stop thinking about you. From your sweet smile to the way you treat others. So will you be my girlfriend ?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "Of course Leo ! But you need to get out. Someone booked the whole cafe for today." I sighed.

He chuckled a soft chuckle. "I booked the cafe." "Are you serious ? Why would you do that ?" I huffed. He smiled and brought me to a table. "So I can spend time with you."

Leo's P.O.V

She's finally mine. I feel really free, like  weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The other members sat at another table and started chatting with each other.

They called (y/n) over and pulled her to sit with them. I was left at another table all alone but I couldn't stop smiling to myself. I picked up a single rose and started fiddling with it.

Hyun's P

Hyun's P.O.V

I was about to go visit (y/n) at the cafe but when I got there I saw her smiling at that Leo guy. I felt my heart shatter. I've always liked her but I guess I took too much time.

Now I've lost her to someone that she met for less than 2 months. I won't give up just yet. If he ever breaks her heart I sear will beat him up myself.

"I swear (y/n) I won't give up on you as long as you give me a chance to show you how much better I am than him." I said to myself and went home.

----------------------------------
(A/N)
I'll try to get in one more chapter for today.
My classes start tomorrow, which means I'm gonna be busy but I'll do my best to update at least once a day.

So many love triangles tho 😂 would you guys prefer Ken or Hyun fighting for you ? Let me know !!