Chapter 29

Chapter 29 ~ Follow You

Hyuk's P.O.V

Today we were going to the airport to fetch Leo hyung from his trip to visit (y/n) noona.

We were at the airport when I saw a familiar figure. "Noona?" I started hitting the person closest to me which was N hyung.

"(Y/n) noona came !! It's (y/n) !!!" I ran towards her, Ken following me not far behind.

"Noona !! I missed you !!!" She laughed and waved

"Noona !! I missed you !!!" She laughed and waved. Ken started shouting too soon the rest joined me and Ken.

Leo's P.O.V

I saw the members running towards (y/n). Such annoyance. I stepped in front of (y/n) and stared at them.

They stopped in their tracks and chuckled awkwardly. "Leo ssi, why is (y/n) here ?" N hyung asked.

"She's moving here." I said simply. "Jinjja ?!" I heard Ken say. "Ne...I'm moving to be closer with Leo and all of you !!" She said with a huge smile.

We got our bags and went back to the vixx dorm. And got unpacked. I was really curious why (y/n) wants unpacking.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"(Y/n), why aren't you unpacking ?" Leo asked. "Ne...well...you see. Before we came, I found a place and already payed for the rent." I smiled shyly.

"Jinjja ? Why didn't you say so ? Kaja. We'll get you moved in." Leo said, excitedly ?

We got to my new apartment which was two blocks away. It was already furnished. It wasn't too fancy but more simple.

"It looks nice." Leo said. I smiled and brought my bags in. We went to sit on the couch.

"Leo...what about your apartment back in Incheon ?" I asked. "It's still there...it can be our getaway spot." He said softly.

"Jinjja ? You're keeping it ?" I ask with sparkling eyes. "Obviously. My stuff is still there." He said.

I couldn't stop smiling. I snuggled into his chest feeling his warmth around me. His arms slowly wrapped around me.

"Jagi, I know I don't really call you that but I should start cause I'm gonna be following you around for a really long time." I hugged him.

"And I will be following you too. Even if it kills me. I won't leave you." He hugged me.