Chapter 3

Aniyyah P.O.V

While me and the girls was walking to lunch I saw Trevor (Jackson) talking to some tramp. I saw him lean down and kiss her. Oh hell no I walked over and started to beat the bitch ass. Trevor pulled me off of her.

Trevor: What the hell are you doing!

Aniyyah: Bitch don't ask me that question what the hell are you doing?!I'm your girlfriend and this is how you treat me? Bye go kiss that cunt . You better be happy I aint beat your ass too.

Trevor: Try it I dare you. *he said in a stern voice looking at her*

Aniyyah:*I slapped the shit out of him* Bitch what you...

I was cut off by a punch in the face from his tramp and I stumbled a little. Then I went loco on the bitch. I kicked her in the leg so she would fall then I got on top of her and started to punch her with full force. I wrapped her hair around my fist and dragged her down the hall still punching her then one of the security gards grabbed me but I ain't let that bitch go I had a wadd of hair in my fist.

Aniyyah: TRAMP DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN YOU STUPID ASS SAVAGE ASS HOE ASS POP ASS THOT SWALLOW MY CUM DIRTY ASS SKANK!!!

While I was being carried by the security guard, I heard damns and oh shits all around the hall. They finally put me down and I ran to the bathroom and started crying my eyes out. How could he do this to me I hate his fucking guts. I cried to myself then I heard my girl run in to comfort me.

Miasia: Sweetie don't cry he isn't worth it.

December: Yeah don't hurt yourself because he made a stupid ass mistake it will be okay just forget him

Aniyyah: It's not that easy I love him and he cheats on me right in front of my face.

Kiyanna: Bitch get over it he is low life scum just find a new boo

December&Miasia: KIYANA!

Kiyanna: What?

Miasia: Don't you see that she is hurt she just can't do that

Kiyana: Well sorry..... but you did whoop that hoe ass. She was in the hallway crying her ass off when we came in

Aniyyah: I know I did, that bitch ain't gonna touch me and get away with it

We all laughed I got up and washed my face and then we made our way to lunch. If you are wondering why I'm not at the principals office it's because this school is a piece of crap and gives 2 fucks about what we do. Someone could have sex in the hallway and they still wouldn't care.

Ciara P.O.V

When I heard the lunch bell sound I walked out of my class and met Jacob.

Ciara: Hey bae

Jacob: Hey you ready?

Ciara: Yes come on.

We walk to the basement but I stopped because I saw someone getting their ass beat. I tried to see who it was but Jacob pulled me into the basement.

Jacob P.O.V

Me and ciara went to the basement and she came up to me and kissed me. I kissed back of course just to show some sympathy then we got down to business she unzipped my pants and pulled my d**k out and shoved it in her mouth. Damn she had me groaning.

*groaning* Damn Ciara I almost came but I pulled out of her mouth and put my manhood back into my pants.

Ciara: Why did you pull out? Was I doing it wrong? I'm sorry if I was

Jacob: Nah you wasn't doing it wrong but I gotta tell you something

Ciara: What is it?

Jacob: Well I'm breaking up with you okay don't get mad! It's just not working.

He started raising his hands in a surrendering motion

Ciara: WHAT THE FUCK JACOB I JUST GAVE YOU HELLA HEAD AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY REALLY I COULD OF JUST WENT OUT WITH DIGGY HE WAS MUCH BETTER IN BED ANYWAYS AND BITCH U BETTER BE LUCKY I DIDN'T LIKE YOU AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME OR I WOULD OF CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND MADE YOU SWALLOW YOUR KIDS!!!!!

Jacob: THE FUCK BITCH YOU KNOW I'M THE BEST U EVER HAD AND I DON'T GIVE 2 FUCKS THAT YOU WANT DIGGY ALL I USED YOU FOR WAS MY NEEDS OF PLEASURE SO YEAH I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE YOU I JUST WANTED HEAD SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SWALLOW MY KIDS AGAIN IF U WOULD LIKE TO ITS FINE WITH ME? BUT IF NOT THEN IM OUT DUECES HOE!

Ciara: Why would I want to swallow your kids again? You can find another bitch but just let me tell YOU something *she whispered close to my ear* They won't do you better then I did you...