Save Me Tonight (Niall Horan)

Hey guys, this is my first story. I am on my laptop and I may warn you I might not update very often sorry to say. Wellll, hope you enjoy. Bye xxx Bree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madison's POV

"MADISON GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!!"Yelled my father. I hate calling him that but he makes me. I bet if you were put into my situation right now, that would've hurt your feelings, but i've grown to get used to it.

"DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!!" Now I'm full on shaking. But I obey. I walk down the stairs only to see a terrifying sight. Mark (my fathers name) has beer bottles every where and he's for surely drunk.

"WHY DID YOU MAKE HER LEAVE?!?!?" I know for sure he's talking about mom.

"I-I-I didn't." I whispered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"I-I-I didn't." I said normally.

"OH YES YOU DID!!" He runs up to me and kicks me right in the stomach. I hiss in pain, but I don't cry, that shows I'm weak.

He repeatedly hits me until I'm numb and bloody.He finally stops and goes out the door slamming it behind him. He's gone to to bar again.

'this is your chance to leave RUN!' A voice in my head tells me. So, that's what I did. I went up to my room took a shower and packed. I didn't have to pack much as, I don't own many things. I take one last look at the place and think. This is it, my new beginning. Oh fuck you Mark, I certainly won't miss you.And with that thought I left.

Before I left though, I took the money Mark stores in a cookie jar for the bar. It had $2,000. Wow. (A/N I don't know what the money change is in the UK so yea.)

So, you're probably wondering about my life. Well not much to it. One night my parents were fighting and I went to go look for them. I regretted that so much. What I saw was a nightmare. My mom was up against the wall with my father holding her by her neck. That night my mum passed away. That night my father became an abusive alcoholic. That night was my seventh birthday, the 2nd of April. (A/N bad with years so im not saying one) Now I live in London with Mark, well not anymore as I'm running away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short I started writing late and u have school tomorrow. Will update tomorrow probably xxx Bree and please kik me on ideas and also a cover contest for the cover if book. My kik is wwattpad29 please don't hesitate to share your thoughts!!